Reviews for I Will Follow You Into The Dark
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Yay, I can finally review 'cuz I've finally read 208 (and 209 as well). (gasp) Wah, this was wonderful! (fangirling) I love the idea that they got to see their loved ones, but are going back b/c they still have a purpose. (sniffs happily) Love this!
xynad chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw.. I absolutely adore your ending. :)
Fanless chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Powerful stuff. I love that song, btw. And the "trademark broken china doll smile" really tugged at my heartstrings for some reason.
hadbeenworking chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, very very nice!

I loved Kurogane's voice in this, it was amazing, incredibly natural and IC. I have a bit of a problem with Fai/Yuui and the way he immediately gave up and let himself be drowned in angst, but his reaction to seeing his brother and the statement that R!Fai was innocent was spot on.

Lovely, lovely fic overall!
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow. That made more sense than the actual chapter!
KuroFai-Fangirl18 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved this so much. I especially liked how Kurogane was so adament about knowing why his mother was in what he thought was hell. So sweet and cute! Yuui was sorta just...stunned by the the sudden appearence of Fai. This was really beautiful!
dreamsengraved chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
dsgsjdgjshjgshjkhj!

THIS!

THIS!

I FUCKING LOVED THIS!

i love Fay's lines, they're so perfect.. and Kurogane gripping Fay's hand when he woke up.. i think i've reread this like a dozen times already lol
fanficismything chapter 1 . 12/27/2008