Reviews for Why He Was Shaken
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww :) hate ruby! always hated her but now especially :D :D :D and I WAS RIGHT! okay going off on a tangent but basically i always hated her, my friend liked her, i was right and im never right, so im very proud :D

anyway! thankyou! that was well good :D taa xx

*and sorry for all the repetitive reviews!
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Ouch! Poor Sam! And poor Dean having to see him like that and not being able to do anything. Good thing Ruby's liquid worked. Will there be more to the series? Hope so!
Landwing chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like this 'verse. However long Dean was really in Hell, it had to be more awful and terrifying than the show can ever really depict. So to remember it and to have gotten away from it but not be sure he couldn't wind up back there...it really makes sense that Dean's having a really hard time being who he was before he died. There's a lot of juggling with a lot of factors that has to go on, and it seems to me that none of them are the kind of things that are going to be easy to sort out. So yeah, Dean's trying to be who he was, but it's kind of like recovering from a really serious disease: some days you do really well, and some days you absolutely tank. But Dean's got two things going for him: he really wants to be who he was again, and Sam's not giving up on him. So even if we don't actually see Dean fully recover in this 'verse, I'm pretty sure he'll be all right. Well done with this story.

And incidentally, I miss having Ruby being blond and sarcastic. So thanks for keeping her that way here.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww that was soo good! Great job, hon! Major kudos .
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Nice, I really liked this. Sam being overprotective, Dean feeling bad because he isn't what he feels he should be. I felt bad for the pain Sam had to go through, it was way beyond bad. I'm glad he came back though and had this talk with Dean. Hugs, Vonnie
Rachelly chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aw! This was so wonderful and sweet and chock full of brotherly love/hurt/comfort.

I love that you gave Sam side effects from using his powers-ones that incapacitated him. Dean finding him on the floor, him being unconscious, in pain, and crying out. I loved that Dean was worried and there for him.

And I loved the brotherly conversation. Dean really isn't himself this season. After coming back from hell he hasn't really seemed like Sam's big bro. I love how you had Dean aware of him not being that and how it bothered Dean so much. He loves Sam and wants to be "the big bro" but needs time to deal with all he's been through. And your Sam is wonderful! I love how he loves Dean no matter what. "You are that Dean" was perfect...and the dirty towels and eating stuff he couldn't even look at as proof he was that same Dean was a riot! To Sam, Dean is Dean and he loves him no matter what.

I love how you have the boys there for each other. When one is weak, the other steps up...just as it should be. Wish this conversation could happen on SN. I miss the closeness between the bros you so wonderfully put in your fic despite the changes the boys are going through. Well done! Thanks for the limpSam! It was a treat too!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
AHH!.. More..more..please hurry up! )
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Great fic. I love how both boys try to protect each other, and I can't wait to find out what's next in the series.