Reviews for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
The Sangheili Mutant chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Great story. Yay for Sam/Castiel moments!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Loved this!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This story was great!
I love stories with Sam and Cas interaction; and this one was definitely at the top of the list.

I loved the:
"Thank you...for not letting me die alone."
"I'm not going to let you die at all."

Those two lines were just wonderfully written.

And then a little big brother Dean thrown in too :D

Great story!
Motorbaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very Sweet. Cas never did want to see Sam dead, vessel of the Devil be darned.
betweenlife chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Loved this. Castiel and Sam were well written. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Loved how the lines of the rhyme flowed with the fic. Perfect! Great story! :)
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awe! That was beautiful. I love Sammy Cas moments. Great story. Use of the prayer was a well added garnish
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was beautiful! It's nice to read something that shows that Castiel cares as much for Sam as he does for Dean. I also love how Castiel somewhat describes Heaven. Far better than the show I think Zachariah put on for the boys. Heaven is far, far cooler than just reliving your memories; especially when God went to all the trouble to create such beauty in space.

Okay, I'm rambling here.

Thank you for writing!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was great, I love it!
WildcatPrincess chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This is so beautiful - poetic, even. Thank you!
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
So, after reading this story the first time, it went straight to my favorites list. It's taken a couple of reads for me to get my review organized, however.

First off, your characterizations were spot on. The interaction between the youngest Winchester and our favorite angel showed their attitudes perfectly, especially Sam's questioning Castiel about snow. Such a Sam thing to do, which is what makes us love him. And Castiel's compassion for Sam was touching, especially when he lets Sam know that all is not lost for him. Because ever since finding out about Azazel's plans, and especially the discovery of having demon blood, that is what Sam has been looking for.

Thanks for a well-written story, and for the Sam/Castiel interaction. Because Dean may be the righteous man, but Sammy's always been the one with Faith, and it's nice to have that recognized.
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Special, thats what this is.
staceycj chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Interseting tale. Loved it.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Well now this just made my chest explode.

Too. Friggin'. Cute.

I'm absolutely in love with Sam/Castiel fics-not slash, but just general stuff. And this little piece just made my day. _
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This fic is beautifuly written. Nice job.