Reviews for Intaglio
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/4
Very well done! I really enjoyed this.
SapphireGypsey chapter 1 . 2/28
Such a beautiful story. I've read many of your works, but I feel that this is one of your better works. I'm truly a fan; so I should know. :) It was truly beautiful.
OH MY GOD
THIS IS FANTASTIC
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 2/7
*sigh* i always love your pieces and this one is no exception. good job. love it.
the-color-blue45 chapter 1 . 1/28
Loved the slow romance that blossomed! So beautifully written before the last three movies came out! Wonderful job
Echo chapter 1 . 1/24
THIS STORY/FANFIC WAS GREAT. I loved how you wrote it, and even thought I've been a PotterHead for five years, I'm proud to say this is my first Draco/Harry fanfic. I liked how you wrote throughout Harry's life and explained his thoughts really well. And AGGHHH this is just great.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 1/22
love this story - one of my favourite of yours :)
EmRosie chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
What a fantastic story! I came across your page and I'm literally working my way through your fics. I'm a huge drarry fan and you write so beautifully, it's like discovering a gold mine! I just had to stop and review this one, but honestly, I love everything I've read so far. Your writing is amazing, your ideas are great, just simply.. Wow!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I loved, but absolutely LOVED that even though it was DH compliant, there was no infidelity. This fic rocks!
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Well, I'm certainly never going to be able to look at intaglios the same way again ;p Your imagination for the life experiences, thoughts and feelings that someone might go through is just amazing. Lovely story
Articuno chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Beautiful!
stephi-247 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Beautifuuuuuul!
yuyane chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I liked how you developed it. I could totally imagine this happening after the epilogue. :)
Carling chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Interesting. But I'm not sure I believe Lily's easy acceptance of her father admitting to being in love with someone else. Nor can I accept that Scorpius merely "likes" his own mother but is so distant in loyalty and affection from her.
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was SO GOOD and so happy making - it completely works with cannon and yet lets me keep my favorite ship pure, with no cheating or anything.

You're so wonderful.