Reviews for Intaglio
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 9/17
Aaaaah Scorpius is a gryffindor and Albus a slytherin! I just can imagine they almost acting like brothers and maybe flerting (sorry).
Draco proved to Harry he loves him and it is all must matter.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 7/31
This is so cute, how they really try to do everyone justice. I loved the conversations with the kids and the way this is an epilogue compliant Drarry story without civil war between any of the parties involved
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 1/13
I liked the story really much, so sweet ) And it was intresting, how you've incorporated it with the epilogue story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This is cute and well written. I'm reading at 1 am Christmas morning simply because I couldn't stop. Great job and thanks for writing it!
Emma chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I CANT BELIEVE IT!
Ur an amazing author, thank u so much!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Very well done! I really enjoyed this.
SapphireGypsey chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Such a beautiful story. I've read many of your works, but I feel that this is one of your better works. I'm truly a fan; so I should know. :) It was truly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
OH MY GOD
THIS IS FANTASTIC
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
*sigh* i always love your pieces and this one is no exception. good job. love it.
the-color-blue45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Loved the slow romance that blossomed! So beautifully written before the last three movies came out! Wonderful job
Echo chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
THIS STORY/FANFIC WAS GREAT. I loved how you wrote it, and even thought I've been a PotterHead for five years, I'm proud to say this is my first Draco/Harry fanfic. I liked how you wrote throughout Harry's life and explained his thoughts really well. And AGGHHH this is just great.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
love this story - one of my favourite of yours :)
EmRosie chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
What a fantastic story! I came across your page and I'm literally working my way through your fics. I'm a huge drarry fan and you write so beautifully, it's like discovering a gold mine! I just had to stop and review this one, but honestly, I love everything I've read so far. Your writing is amazing, your ideas are great, just simply.. Wow!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I loved, but absolutely LOVED that even though it was DH compliant, there was no infidelity. This fic rocks!
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Well, I'm certainly never going to be able to look at intaglios the same way again ;p Your imagination for the life experiences, thoughts and feelings that someone might go through is just amazing. Lovely story