Reviews for Love Story
reved-evasion chapter 1 . 4/6
First i was à little sceptical but finally I enjoy reading your OS
Gingershavesouls chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Speechless. I am freakin speechless man. I mean that was James/Scorpius and that was freakin beautiful, my inner fangirl-or fanboy in my case-is going crazy, just amazing man. AMAZING! Your an awsome writer and I am sooooooo happy you wrothe this.

Yours Truely,
GingersHaveSouls

P.S, I usually try not to tell authors to write another chapter in a story becaue I get that its probably really hard to write butttttt, SEQUEL!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
:D!Awwww,this was such a gorgeous fic!I loved every bit of it!
procrastinating-insomniac chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aww it was really cute, I dont normally read songfic's but this was cleverly done

I love it

Pi
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
-Sniffles happily and hugs you- It's so CUUUTE! :D I love it. Seriously :3
Amanesthar chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
cute story to go along with one of my fave songs,

but 1 thing towards the end, what American curse words?

Bloody and Bugger are both very English.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
so cute
hfmalfoy chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I enjoyed this, it was short and anecdotal. I've never really considered James and Scorp but i'm beginning to now!
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awwww, this story was cute. :3 I loved it all, and the last part made me giggle (a very fangirlish giggle, of course). James and Scorpius can be so cute sometimes.
youcantcatchmeimdead chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story had me squee-ing and crying, and giggling through the entire thing! Really, really amazing. Please write more, because this couple doesn't get enough love~
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aw. the most sweet and cute fic ever! at least the one i've read about them :D looved it! it was so great and it fit the song perfectly :D really liked the pairing. never considered until 1hour ago and started looking and this is the first fic about them i've read :D .. soo cute! adore it. Scorpius was perfect *-*. and i've been imagining that Draco had a past with Harry and that's why he told his son he'd end up being hurt by Potter u_u. but that's me, a huge drarry fan :D Loved it. Love, Pads.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I really like this one too. You're a great writer. It's sad to see you've stopped writing in
JeanNicole chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I like most things about the story, but I do have one complaint. It's one thing to have a story inspired by a song, but I kind of wish you hadn't used lines from said song as dialogue in the story. It's a little on the cheesy side and based on the rest of the story, which is awesome, I know you can come up with more original dialogue. Good story, other than that one thing. :D
moony391 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was cute. I absolutely love the pairing, and this is pretty well written.

However, I do think that some of the dialogue was taken a little too directly from the song lyrics. I'd have enjoyed the fic much more if you'd created original conversations that weren't so focused around the song. Remember, songfics aren't supposed to be a prose version of a song starring your favorite characters: it's supposed to be based on the song with lyrics woven throughout.

Also, I'm not really sure that the ending of the fic worked with this song. If James is proposing, he's proposing. The idea of a Romeo and Juliet-type of romance is that IS whirlwind, that it IS too fast to make sense any logical way, but they do it anyways.

Please don't take this as a flame. I am just making suggestions based on my own personal preference. I truly enjoyed your fic and I encourage you to keep writing!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 2/7/2009