Reviews for Cure for the Ache
Catheli chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
I swear, dear! I don't review for the sneak-peak! Okay, I won't say no, but... It's magnificient, as always. I liked it a lot, especially the end. The dream is wonderful. Just made me warm and all tickly inside! I love that you brought another character in the story, and it's great to see some french! I'm french! Haha! Pourquoi ne pas faire la suite du commentaire en français? J'ai bien hâte de voir ce qui va se passer avec Noelle et Charles. J'imagine que son retour ne sera pas vraiment très rose... Si j'arrivais à trouver le temps, je te traduirais tout en français pour que tu puisses émerveiller encore plus de gens. Continue le beau travail! Continue de me faire rêver! Merci! Et bravo!
Catheli chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Wow. Really. I often think of how life was before the transformation of Esme, writing myself.. Never could I have found the right words like you did to explain and describe all. It's exactly how I imagined it. Your first chapter is amazing. It caught my interest so fast; it's like you're writing what's in my head! lol! And then, the first meeting... And then the marriage. The pain. I feel all the pain in my own heart, just hoping to see the fast ending of her suffering. My heart sore just like hers... And that means you're really talented at writing! Yes, yes. I do think that's what it means! So keep up the great great work. It's not often that I look forward that much to read the "suite"! But I'll keep my two eyes open for the next chapter, and the next one, and the next one... Too bad I don't have more than two eyes! Okay, I'll stop my stupid babbering! Haha! Happy New Year! And good luck!
chocolate-mocha-minnie chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
great job with this chapter
sara chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
it really needs to be M if you are including a rape, even if it's hinted. if you want it to be T, take out the scene. we don't want the site shut down because some people don't want to follow the rules.
Emmyfair chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
You are a fantastic writer. I sure hope you keep at it! With regards to the story so far, love it. Excellent flow of words, very clear, and you hold a readers interest and attention well.

sarlovesoccer chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Hello I was wondering if you could hurry up and put Esme in normal time I'm very impaint!
Mittenzs chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
update soon plz
SequesteredAnthem chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
You have an amazing way with words. This story is brilliant and very true to what I imagined to be Esme's life and personality while she was human, only better. Eagerly looking forward to the next installment!
E. Jones chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
I see that this story was last updated back in January. Do you have the rest? Am I missing something.

I am really enjoying it so if you would please update I would be very gratful
Roglol chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
This is great!

Very well written.

I'm sad to say that I know it gets not so happy and I think almost everyone knows that. But hey, it gets better. I will just have to keep reading until it does!

ButterbeerO.o chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
Wow I love it! Update soon please!
tasha chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Hit! Definite hit! I love this to death! Perfect characterization of Carlisle.
paintedponylover chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
i love this chapter, i love this whole story! :)

cant wait till the next chapter comes out!
Abby Leathers chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Oh this is so amazing! Please update soon. I can't wait for more! *squee* :D
patch138 chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
I'd love some of the next chapter, Im hanging on a cliff
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »