Reviews for Cure for the Ache
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
M.

I really like this story.

You did a great job of Esme.

I like the length.

I don't know why I'm speaking in five word sentences, but I'll stop now. lol.

The beginning of this story reminded me of Imogen's (Esme dying) story. I think it's called Falling. If you haven't read it, you should. It's really good.

So yeah,

good job.

I can't wait for more!

-T.C.
Fanpire123 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
NO! SHE CAN'T MARRY HIM... *whining like a five year old* lol, jk. anyway, love this story and I can't wait for the next updATE!
Fanpire123 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
This is great! I LOVE it!
mmgig85 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Love the story. I've been on a Carlisle and Esme Kick for the last few days. Love this story so far and the preface was fabulous. I actually chuckled outloud. Might have scared my aunt. Don't know for certain. Can't wait for more!
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
_ are you insane, i love the long chapters! (I do that too and people don't mind them, they actually like it as far as i can tell) And i just wanted to say that HA! I might not be the shapest tool in the shed but Brian likes Esme! And i'm going to kill charles because he's a horrible horrible man. Continue with the amazing story, and i will wait with anxious eyes (not as good as baited breath) at my e-mail, waiting _ Thanks for being wonderful!

Teeny Tiny Twilight
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh my god, Cricket, you are the most brilliant writter i have ever meant. This is the most powerful foreward i had ever read, and it's because of the end, and all the emotion you so obviously feel towards the characters.

"So yes, you may think you know Esme’s story. You think you understand the pain, the angst, the despair, and the bright light of love that erased all of those things. But you don’t.

Not yet.

I’m Cricket-and welcome to a little town up north called Ashland, 1921..."

That's beautiful, and an absolute perfect way to start a story. I never review the firt chapter, mostly because i don't feel inspired to, but i had to with this. You are my hero.
xXEternallyDazzledXx chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
i love this story, its amazing!Please can i have a sneak peak? Keep writing and update soon! )
findthewill chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
This created a sense of Esme and her friends growing up, and her friends getting married. It's light and airy as the calm before the storm.
Under The Bed chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
the length was good. it kept me entertained. which is highly welcome considering the party we are currently entertaining. : [

"I studied the chicken-scratch of Addie’s scrawl across the card she had given me"

what exactly are you trying to say? hm?

it was adorable. absolutely adorable. eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

and i will be among that mob that will eat you if you dont update regularly . : ]

oh and can you see it? can you? your name written next to the giant, shiny number 1 on the bestseller list in the future? i can.
vintage.elle chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Oh no. Esme moves into the hard part of her life. Charles.

Please updates soon.
ripristino chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
I have made a resolve to review every chapter of this; that's just how much I like it. In most fanfics about Esme's past, they say something about all her friend marrying, leaving her behind, but here, you actually illustrate it, so that's a plus. I didn't know that marriages were only decided by the parents, though-didn't they care for Esme's opinion in the slightest? And have they even met before now?

Very quick updating, by the way. ]
Ryolatwentytwo chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
i love how it's so thorough and you really get to see what made Esme the person, ahem, vampire she is today. And addie and william are adorable! Update soon!
Aragon85 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Just want to say your story is brilliant, i love it theres not enough of Carlisle and Esme

I like addie she's a nutter

look forward to your update
Under The Bed chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
“You’d be pickin’ today to start listenin’ to me?”

hahaha.

brilliant! wonderfully written and tres funny.

cant wait for the next chapter. : ]
ripristino chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
I love how you can always find the right quote for the chapter. For me, it wasn't really clear why/how there was a flashback right after she blacked out, but other than that, it's awesome, as before. And your quick updating is another bonus. I rather liked that Esme was portrayed as the hormonal teenager, and it seemed here it was only a crush, which I like, but then, she's perceptive too, so she's not just any hormonal teenager.

Hope you update soon. ]