Reviews for Cure for the Ache
stargirl0507 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Very nice. I wait on tenterhooks for the next chapter.
Kazzah chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
I don't have much to say, except; SO GOOD!
Tauripeg chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
thank you for doing this story for all of us who really like these characters. You are a very good writer. i am really enjoying this story, I like seeing this side of Esme.
runaway xo chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Hey!

First off, I'm sorry I couldn't review this sooner! My email was freaking out and I didn't get any alerts! I saw that this was up and I was flipping out...

Alright, anyway, on to the review!

I've told you this like a million times but as the offical declaration...

THIS STORY IS AMAZING.

Honestly, the description, the phrasing, it all pulls you in. I'm sure you're going to do an excellent job on this story and I can't wait to review every chapter :D

You'll be hearing from me again ;]

-runaway
edwardplusbella620 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
i really liked this version. a lot! it was different, but very cute. )
vintage.elle chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
I love this chapter. Not only because Carlisle is in it, but what happens during the chapter.

Ha! I cannot believe Addie hit Esme. It must've been a hard hit to knock Esme out.

Please please update soon!
Ryolatwentytwo chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Update Update Update Update Update Update! :) please?
NeonFishnets chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Oh, you make me feel even worse for Esme :( You're an excellent writer and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

(AND OMG YES SNEAK PEAK.)
ripristino chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I absolutely love it so far. The opening really draws you in, in a "Wha? I have to read more" moment. The end, where it says "And then...nothing." is somewhat cliche, but I wouldn't know how to adequately describe blacking out (that is what is happening, right?) anyway, so that isn't such a big detail.

I'm definitely favoriting this. May I get a sneak peek as well? ;]
Kazzah chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
After reading your introduction message, I was shocked at how devoted you seem to this story, and it really shows in your first chapter. I can't wait to read more, it sounds like you put a lot of effort into it. Well done
findthewill chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Great start. Starting with Esme's thoughts during the moments of her suicide is unique and you've really captured her swirling thoughts well. Count me in for the whole story. I'm looking forward to where you take this.
cachstardust chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I hope the chapters get longer! Please send me the preview for Chapter 3! :D

I thought your writing style of juxtaposing long and short paragraphs was the right kind of disjointed for Esme's distraught but oddly lucid suicidal self. The Doug Stanhope quote was sadly fitting. Hope to hear more from you, soon, I hope, since it sounds like you've got a big part of the fic already written!
xXEternallyDazzledXx chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
aww. I love it, can you send me a sneak peak? Update soon! X
ShadowedTaco chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Good start. :]

I like it so far
edwardplusbella620 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
oh i like this so far. im writing a carlisle/esme fanfic of my own too! they are my favorite couple of all time! )
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5