Reviews for Valentine
Cyborg chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Umm... can you please write longer chapters?
esme ali cullen chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
That was cute but your chapters are relatively short. You may want to consider combining some of them together. But i still liked it and would love to see more.
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
I lvoe this couple so much. :3 Can't wait for more! XDD
twilightobsessed14 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Sorry I didn't log in to review. Wow. Another side of Jeb. Update!
nathan-p chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Oh good God, that was ridiculously adorable. I just - dah! Adorable. I'm not really coherent right now, but trust me, it made my heart dissolve into a puddle of goo.

Goo that thinks this was adorable.

Anyway. I've posted the chapter for you... and since I'm really the only one who writes it, "we" are calling it soupshipping for the moment. (Geddit? Borcht - borscht? *shot*)

(; Just so you know.
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
M, I know I haven't reviewed this yet, but I really should have. I really, REALLY like this...it's interesting to read MR fic NOT about the main characteres, especially gen fic like this. I like how you're giving Jeb and Valencia-that is her name, right?-an actual background, not just them having a kid for science. Are you making this non-STWAOES compliant, or are you having it so Jeb was married to Ari's mom, but still hooking up with Dr. Martinez? Anyway, this is really cool, good luck writing it!

O.G.
carino2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Mai, you're a genius.

I love it.

And I know that's not the most constructive thing anyone's ever said, but I really can't find anything that's not good about this.

So..just keep writing it. :D
ToxicWings333 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
cool
Reborn-Nightmares chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
aww u made Jeb seem human!

almost like Fang

him and Max.

aw I love it.
nathan-p chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
It would figure that I put off reviewing until chapter two and two in the morning. (Insert something vaguely sensible about the time having something to do with the fic.)

Mainly it's because I have nothing constructive to say. As far as non-constructive things go: it's awesome and I love it.
ToxicWings333 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008