Reviews for My Love, My One and Only
majobloem chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
hihi! :D this was kinda funny and romantic and sexy at the same time! Love it! Great writing style and sweet lemons!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I really, really like this D

I wouldn't mind an expansion of this story...a bit of a backstory maybe...but it's still fantastic how it is D

Keep writing.
emz-08 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is realy good!

cant wait for the next one!

emxx
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
hahaha, I appreciate your little A/N at the end of the one-shot!

And I really did like it, it was funny reading about that little uncomfortable moment between Emmett and Bella with Edward sitting right next to her.

It was really sweet!

Thanks for sharing this with us.
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! you have to continue...
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
loved it!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
hehehehehe...this was kinda hilarious
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this is really really good i loved it!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I thought this was cute.

I don't think I could ever talk to my younger brother about anything like this. A bit too creepy. Well other than me telling him not to do it so he doesn't knock some girl up. :)

One of my favorite parts was when Edward said Bella was beautiful when she blushed. I immediately thought, "What she isn't when she doesn't blush?" It's what I would say in real life, haha, and when I read that I thought it was awesome that you thought the same way. Not anything really big, but it was cute.
Reader4Lyfe chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hey BellaTonks, posting your crazy oneshots again are you? lol. it's not that bad. quite interesting if you ask me. lol. i liked it. hehe. writer's block always sucks ass. but you always get through it somehow. hehe. love it.
Cindylee99 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
continue!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
well, that was a long chapter. good though. i'm glad i chose to read it.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lol. that last part was halarious. really good.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was an great and beautiful story to read.

And I must say your choice in song for this story was a great pick. It definitely portrayed Edward's feelings for Bella very well. Once again, I definitely enjoyed reading this story a lot.