Reviews for She's Come Undone
Alana84 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Wow, I really like this story, it's so different from all the rest and totally original, well for me at least, I love it!

The plot's great and the character portrayal's the coolest, especially Bella, so much better than canon, eh, lol! I'm almost speechless, actually, hehe! And the interaction's pretty awesome too, I really like how you composed everything, kudos and it's all well written too!

Oh oh, that sounds about right, she really should think things through before acting, ouch! But it sure was fun, so...keep it up; about Bella kissing Jacob, poor James though! And when will the others show up, can't wait for that, especially Jasper, hehe!

I really hope you'll continue writing on this amazing fic, because I'd love to read more, so please update soon...
mixmixchocolate93 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
i really enjoy this story

i love how u made the character of bella

she is very original.

BaconButt chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I really, really love this.

Very different.

I can see myself in their world whenever I read this, which is really rare for me.

I'm very curious as to how she'll meet the rest of them, especially Jasper.
rectanglecurve chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I really like this story. You are a good writer. Everything seems so honest and real.

I'm excited for Jasper to come into the story.

I like that James is portrayed as a decent guy thus far. He's definitely a versatile character that can go at either ends of the spectrum for me.
herestolife222 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
This is a really strange Bella. I kinda like it. Eager for more.
Oracle Vas chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I have no idea where you are going to go with this, and I love that. Your Bella is so different in this story. I want to smack her and hug her at the same time. It's a bit confusing, which is good.

I feel bad for James, but at the same time, I understand Bella's fear. It is natural for her to feel that way after the deal with her mother. Poor Jacob. I hope Bella isn't going to use him and risk messing up their friendship. I doubt she will, but as I said before, I have no idea where you are going.

You are still doing a great job of creating a vivid scene in my head. I love stories that do that. From skinny Bella to drunk Charlie to hot days by the pool, I have a clear picture of their world. Great chapter.
jennipher chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Aw

come on

when does Edward and bella meet?

I hope they meet soon!

Great chapter, although way to short...lol.

Update soon!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
friend with benefits, nothing better in the world
mixmixchocolate93 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
its nice that you had her with

some one new

like i thought she would have been with jacob

but adding james is a nice twist

cant wait for chapter 4!
jennipher chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Aw...I love this chapter. But...being gone for a while, then commin' back with jsut a short chapter like this...not my favorite way to start a story out...but it's better than nothing. -sigh-. I can't wait until it realy get's going... I think i have seizures everytime I think about it, I just get that excited!

hurry up and update soon, mmkay? Preferably with longer chapters.

Lovezz,

Jennifer
herestolife222 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I like your portrayal of James. I also like the Victoria/Lauren partnership. It made me giggle a little. Update soon!
BaconButt chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Feel better soon... *hugs*

I'm starting to miss your stories!
jennipher chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love this story. I really do. And that's very rare these days. I hope that you update really soon.
mixmixchocolate93 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008