Reviews for Stepping Stones
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Awesome job. You got the characters personality's perfect.
Werevampiwolf chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
love it! keep writing this story! 500/5
Delora2047 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I like your AU settings.
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
whoa whoa WHOA!

Now this wasn't the plan! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional Kitty/Pete story... but I've been caught off guard here. I'm all ready for another one of your delightful kiotr stories... yikes! (And, hopefully I'm not sounding ignorant... I'm assuming it WAS Pete that was in the bride grooms spot, from Piotr's twinge of pain when he said that he should be standing in Pete's spot.) So many "P/ete/r/iotr" s here! That's gotta get confusing, hopefully they put the correct names on the place setting cards!

Oh, is Piotr all nervous because he wants to break up the wedding?

You sure know how to hook your audience.

I LOVE how you've totally delved into the tackiness that was late 80's/early 90's weddings. the rhinestones, the puffy sleeves, the garish colors! It's absolutely brilliant. I mean, those fashions looked horrendous, but they probably had more fun with it. I've been watching too much "Bridezillas" lately, and they just don't have fun with the wedding.

Some of it was a little confusing. It could be because I'm listening to too much Elliot Smith right now and that tends to make my mind... foggy. But in the paragraph where Logan walks Kitty down the aisle, you call him her foster father and then you call him her "soon to be step-father." Either I'm just confused, or this is one of your fun plot bunnies you'll explain later!

I'm really excited to read more... but, alas, I have to go to bed before I can read the next chapter! Tomorrow, for sure
Author376 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Wonderful, simply wonderful. Forgive me for not giving a longer review, but I've had an exhausting day, both emotionally and physically. Thanks for sharing with everyone, it's lovely :)