Reviews for Bona fide
Salysha chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Optime! Really nice fic about a little girl keeping it together when all the world's about losing it. I can just hear Leon's thoughts when Sherry says her parents are dead. 'I need a woman in here, now!' All the familiar adults (Claire, Leon, Wesker) were presented in a positive light, and Sherry herself was very likable. I liked the lack of (melo)drama which in no way translated to lack of emotion. Really nice work!
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This story was actually quite amazing. Great job.
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hey,

A reader from The Serpent here. :) I should just say first that you did an amazing job with that story, and I'm sure you've read all my reviews for it, but seriously, you and the other two did such a fantastic job. I really connected with all the characters.

Now I was actually looking for a WeskerxSherry fic where it's not a romance. I mean, I'm sure I could get into it, but I'd rather not. I like these stories where it's more of a father/daughter or mentor/mentee thing. This story really felt like a bunch of flashes before my eyes. If it had been a film, I feel it would have just been a black screen with these flashes of these scenes. With that said, it flowed really well, and I enjoyed it immensely. The latin words were interesting and the language seems to give the story more brevity. Wesker comes across as both cold and protective. A delicious combination that I love so. You handled the relationship well here, even if it was only for a moment at the end. I wouldn't object to more of these, that's for sure. :)
littlemonsterteeth chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Poor Sherry. At the very end I feel like she's in safe hands despite her unusual caretaker. I like that Wesker is still a believable character here. This is a nicely written story; well done.
Nuh chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
If Capcom do end up rebooting the RE series like they say they would, I hope that Wesker would come back a good guy, like how Akira Toriyama brought back Majin Buu as Uub in Dragonball Z. I dunno...Wesker just reminds me of a kind of uncle-figure. I really wish he didn't die like he did in RE5. It just didn't feel right how he went out.

At any rate, this is a very sweet story. Thanks for sharing it with us. )
TheGypsyWitchProject chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Aw, I thought the end was so cute. :3
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very beautiful! All those little moments were heartfelt and emotional! I loved it!
CHJ chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I really liked how you used latin and broke each part of the story down in parts. It gave us a clear view of moments and times in Sherry's life and wrapped up what was going on with her. I also like how Wesker was kept vague; it kept him in character without expanding on anything they might be un-Wesker, like showing some sort of feelings for another person, but didn't show him as being cruel to Sherry, which then, in turn, kept the integrity of her character intact.

Good job on this one.
flight of the conchords chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Beautiful just beautiful. You have such a talent for explaining these characters. I loved Sherry and I think the way you wrote her was superb.
Divine Arion chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Awesome, I just love your portrayal of Sherry here! The girl just doesn’t get enough love! XD It was another beautiful piece of work! I’m quite surprised at the relationship between Sherry and Wesker, though I’m glad to see him show some form of compassion for her. I would hope he treated her fairly and we find out what she’s been up to.

~Divine Arion~
Airfoce2009 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very good on this, I love how this one is going. Hopefully this will be a good one that a lot of other people review. Also, I was wondering if you'd review my new fanfic. "Harper's Cove"

It's kinda like RE4 only my OC Blake is the main character, along with a four man team. He works for a government agency called the American Biohazard Countermeasure Service (A.B.C.S.. It's the equivalent to UMbrella's ubcs.
Veldrin chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*Clap, clap*

Again, an incredibly story.

I wonder if you'll take some liberty with future games to add Sherry in? (In some case, that wouldn't even require to change the plot.)

Anyway, I still like your work. Keep going.

Apparently, Sherry is set for a return in Resident Evil 5!
donatien1740 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw! That is so sweet! Poor Sherry!

This story is as awesome as your other ones!
MariFM chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Man, That's great... You're awesome.
Telera1701 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Old pal, this was really touching *sniff*

Awesome work! Gotta show this to Sherry...