Reviews for Lady X
Flufferz chapter 35 . 8/30/2011
Why this has so little reviews, I don't know. This story is amazing. I've reread it like 10 times. I love this story. It's my favorite one on this whole website.
Akane-Nikki chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
I was not expecting like Mia to die. Or for her to die that way. I thought that when you had it have the officers say that they owned the house together...I actually thought that like she died in a house fire. BUt omg! so not expecting the drunk diver. But, why Mia?, I mean I could understand..got to add drama to the miz, but Mia? Awww, I loved her.
luneara eclipse chapter 35 . 2/10/2011
omg from begining to end i fell in love with this story. you are an amazing author and i guarantee you i'll most likely read this a couple times a month
EmpressLyra chapter 35 . 5/28/2009
Aw! That was so cute! I actually read this to the end! (Which is saying something, because usually, I lose intrest fairly quickly). Soo, thanks for the wonderful entertainment!

Rock on with Life!,

Lyra
KatieRose13 chapter 34 . 5/28/2009
love 3
KatieRose13 chapter 35 . 5/28/2009
wow...all i can say is wow. this story was way amazing! it was so sad when they broke up thoughh :/

but the ending was amazing! i loved it with a passion!

:]

I love how you made it look like Punk was a total swetheart!

:D
DancerDiva-09 chapter 35 . 4/10/2009
Wow great story, really good. x
Koolaidaholic chapter 35 . 3/11/2009
I think I'm gonna cry. This story was so well written and lovely, but THIS CHAPTER. Took. The. Cake. Wow. I was hooked I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen. Brilliant job! My only complaint is that she didn't get to go back to wrestling, but I can understand why ha ha. Oh, where was Kelly Kelly at the wedding, just out of curiosity? But bah, it was amazing anyway. I'll be sure to read your new story!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 35 . 3/7/2009
That's a very happy ending. it puts a smile on my face to see that Punk had four kids.

NellyLove chapter 35 . 3/6/2009
Aw! So sweet! I loved it! Great job on the whole thing! It was a great read!
Pseudonym101 chapter 35 . 3/6/2009
I liked this for the fact that compared to other oc wrestling chracters hooking up with wrestlers and having drama, it wasnt cheesy and wasnt seeingly fangirly. nice work
NellyLove chapter 34 . 3/5/2009
Perfect ending to a perfect story! I loved it all! Good job! I'm like how they got back together!
Livin on the EDGE chapter 34 . 3/1/2009
Awe, All i have to say is that its about time that they get married.

Livin on the EDGE chapter 33 . 3/1/2009
Awe her first word was Daddy. That just has to pull on the heart strings of both of the happy young parents.

Koolaidaholic chapter 33 . 2/28/2009
I'll be bluntly honest and point out that I wasn't paying attention to the quotes. The one thing I was really paying attention to was that PUNK WAS BACK!

Heh...yeah xD I loved this chapter. An ungodly amount of love for it. It's about time they got reunited :D Even though it was really only two chapters ha ha.

I was kinda hoping that the present he had had was an engagement ring :D But then X would have been all like "what?"

Can't wait for an update!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »