Reviews for Naturals
rainy-days-don't-go-away chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
I hope the two come back!
Squidster chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
This story is great. I love your character. You're really good at keeping her from being too mary-sue dispite the fact that she's a natural. Please update soon!
Cassieopeia chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Woah, this story is like one I'm writing. I feel bad because I didn't mean to write one like yours, I posted a first chapter and your story was right below mine and I was like 'Crap, she'll probably think I stole her idea' which I didn't, just to let you know. I'll be reading the whole story to make sure that I don't do anything like you. Except in my story she does go to the Smoke. Sorry about that.

Love,

Lily
heySparkel chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
Wonderful Chapter. But if i may have an input of constructive critisism, i find the chapters rather...short. there, i said it. i mean i love it and everything, it's just lacking to me. dont get me wrong, i write short chapters also, but...you know what? forget what i said. i'm blabbering-which i tend to do-ugh. i'll shuttup.

Loved it though.

Reading till my heart stops,

~Sparkel
Abbey Mae chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
This was a good chapter overall and did a good job of explaining about the tracker and David. It also shows A. Everyone else (except Guy's) concern for Mindelle because she is a natural-born pretty, B. That Guy doubts Mindelle and that Guy is Mindelle's least favorite of the uglies and C. Mindelle is starting to wonder whether Specials are really real. You do a really good job of mentioning things from these people's perspectives, such as what Mindelle thought of Sleeping Beauty compared to what we think of it today. However, I think that in this chapter or the next chapter, you could probably include a bit of adventure, kind of like Tally's adventure (but of course different from Tally's because these people have exact directions, but Tally only got Shay's note). Also, congrats on finishing Pretties, have fun reading Specials! I'm not going to say any more because I don't want to give anything away... And also I can't wait to see the next chapter!
WEEBFANGIRLINVADERZIMRANDOMXD chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ooh. ._. This caught my attention.

Great writing skills here.

Off to read the rest!
BellaandEdward4EVER2580 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
omg this story is awesome UPDATE SOON
Abbey Mae chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I liked the title you chose. It was like the titles in the actual series - Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras - and that makes the story seem more promising to be like one of those. Which is good.

The way Mindelle's character is also reminded me of the books. Her personality seems like Tally's, except she wants adventure, so she's also like Shay. I can see that even though she's a natural, the city had sort of programmed her to believe a lot of the same things as normal uglies and pretties. I assume she lives in the same city as Tally and Shay do?

I'm going to subscibe to this story, because the plot seems promising. Be careful, though, not to make the plot too much like Tally's.
korealuver chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
nice chapter! and i read the whole series, even this guide book thingy that they have, and its all great! ur gonna love it!
Levitarius chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
EEP! UPDATE!
radnessISbadness chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
i stumbled onto this fic and i am glad i did because i like it! the uglies series is very unique and interesting and I love the twist about mindelle being a natural. she's free to explore the smoke much like tally did in the first book. rad little fic you've got! i can't wait to see how this pans out

-ryan
Rumored.Girl chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
OMFG! I love this stori, there aren't many uglies fanfics, but I think that you have the best one!
sunrisehazeleyes chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
gr!I want more!Please hurry up and update soon!
Cigarettes And Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
The first chapter was good. I'm definitely reading more of this!
kayrose7 chapter 4 . 1/14/2009