Reviews for The Daughter of Wolverine
MusicLover2462 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Love your story, keep writing cuz I'll keep on reading them :)
SumerSnow chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
your rilly good at this!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
cool story
wmwhitewolf chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
Not bad at all cant wait until the next update
Rainspiral chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
did logan get super speed and was the professor all ready in the war room? cause teleportation tends to be faster than Logan.
Rainspiral chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
gaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry not a fan of the kurt storm pair, it was a cannon from the movie. They kinda ruined the original kurt, on no fault of your own.
19irene96 chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
i really liked it
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
"Have I died and gone to heavan?" That's probably the funniest part yet. Lol. But anyways with my review...I absolutely enjoyed the story! It seems to be a bit rushed in some areas and not mention I"m a bit confused about which X-men-verse this story takes place in for the following reasons:

1. Mariko is from Wolverine and the X-men

2. James Hawlett (Logan's true name) is only mentioned in X-men: Origins Wolverine and during a flashback episode from Wolverine and the X-men.

3. The way you describe Sabertooth makes me think it's the one from the movies or from the original X-men Cartoons.

4. Nightcrawler seemes to be the one from the X-men Animated Series.

5. And Havok being on the X-men team only happened on Evolution, whereas he was only mentioned once or twice on Wolverine and the X-men.

6. Rogue and Bobby are dating only in the X-men movies and she sounds like the one from the X-men: Aniamted Series.

7. Gambit only joined the X-men in X-men: The Animated Series.

8. And finally...Logan sounds like a mixture of all three cartoon versions.

So my big question is which X-men-verse does this take place in and what the hell is a Ninjato? Oh and please update. I like the direction w here the story's headed. Dr. Doom is such a pedophile!
Nakajiima chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
I really liked this story, not so much of a fighting scene in the last chapter but since it's your first story I won't think about that ;)

I think you got the characters personality's very well.

This is loveprite112 from TMNT-forum by the way :)
Amy Hamato chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
When did Scott become the leader of the x-men? i always thought it was Logan i mean come ion
ArtemisHunter1123 chapter 13 . 11/21/2009
PLEASE write a sequel!

Your story inspired me to write some thing like but not copying because your sytle of writing is unique.
GingerNinja24 chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
I love it so far, plez write more soon!

CC