Reviews for Three Times
Kim chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Wow, this was really beautiful. Typically, I'm not one for this kind of skim the surface type of story, but this one is exceptionally well written. Well done! May have to read it again ...
jj chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I sort of had the feeling that, Idgie, now an elderly woman living in a home for the elderly, had been sweet on Ruth all along. She tells her corpulent friend, Evelyn, that she had had a son. I opined that it was Ruth's baby that she raised. I like your version. Keep on and let us know what becomes of Idgie after Ruth dies. jj
RachelAe chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Ahh. This was such a sweet little story celebrating their love for one another.
jackie-o86 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow..

That was really perfect.

Falpangaea chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This novel has quickly become one of my favorites. I loved the movie, as well; the choice in actresses was spot on.

I enjoyed the way you portrayed them - subtle but sometimes more is said in the absence of words rather than the presence. You displayed the progression of their relationship perfectly.
SuchaCarelessWhisper chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Xx AWw I really love this story...you should make more of this. I loved that movie...such a good movie...nice job!
fabfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Magnificent. Truly beautiful. It's short, but there's so much in the little that's there. The progression of their relationship through these three snippets is very believable. Each character's actions are spot on. They go from shy and unsure to matured lovers and partners. Loved it. Only wish there was more of it. (hint hint, wink wink.)
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i know you wrote this forever ago but i loved it! ruth & idgie are so cute together i love all of the subtext in the movie
ArtemisMisteriosa chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lovely! I just wish it was longer! :0)
Matrevir chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
very good
Jade Plume chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
That was very cute, very Ruth and Idgie, intense but not too graphic... Lovely piece, I'll look for the rest of your work :)
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow.

That was so sweet and cute, but intense at the same time. Really great writing (:
Stille Nacht chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Breathtaking.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is a really sweet story! I really wished they would've put more about their relationship into the movie don't you? Great story!
Philosopher chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was very well done.