Reviews for Idiot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow. This is a new one (idea). I like it, a lot.
The Guilty Bystander chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Gir. So much is known about him… and yet so very little about what he does. A lot of people seem to believe that the small malfunctioning robot is some sort of evil mastermind. If he is then props to him. From his emotional profile, facial displays, and overall reactions to certain situations, Gir would have to be the best actor on (or in this particular case, off) Earth. Spelling is good, grammar mistakes are few and unnoticeable and dialogue is correct for the most part. Nice story idea.

Sincerely and with my Deepest Respects,

-The Guilty Bystander
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Cool, you should continue this! Then you can make a story either about GIR taking over the universe, or you can make a story about Dib stopping him somehow.
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I think you should make a sequel to this. Who's with me? Let's see how Gir became evil. Or the show through evil gir's eyes.
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...…:) I like it. Evil Gir. Who knew?
Lunatic's Lament chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Smart Evil Gir

...

I LOVE IT
P.I.R chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
... O_o Gir, being evil and smart.

THATS FISHING GENIUS! :D It takes a twisted mind to come up with that. :3

And twisted minds are the best! :D :D :D

I've had more sugar. :D

And a Sandwich. :3

ARENT I COOL AND AWESOME AN- HEY LOOK! A BOUNCY CASTLE!
rejectsuperstar chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow...very interesting take on Gir!
invader sam chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
o.m.g. inner darkness SWEET!
Xx-Lollipop-x-Luxury-xX chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
It's in the sammich!
little girl-GROWN UP chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I've been enjoying it, because it has been reminding me of a nice saying:

"A smart person is able to act as an idiot, the other way round is more difficult."
Wise Assassin chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
hehehe. me likes!
nachoimg chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I can see gir doing that, but just pointing a plot hole his brain is made of a marble, a penny and I dont remember the rest but don't get me wrong it's a great story and really imaginative.
the wired chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
rea;;y good, are you going to make ano- oh yeah one shot... wait whats one shot mean? oh well, I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG! Evil GIR will take over the word. Creepy. But good.