Reviews for A Ballad For Alex
leontinees chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was total and absolutely wonderful! So good, I read three times! Alex is also my fave character. I hope someday you could write a second part about "Arcanus" from DS generation

p.s. Disclaimer on your cow? Reminds me Mulan :D
Xyle Strife chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
very good, but alex ain't mia's brother (read other story about mia's secret)

did you know GS3 aka dark dawn is out?

i am pissed at the producers:

mia: wait for it...

matthew is made by valeshipping!

flint: i'm pissed off!

knew you would be.

and since you might love this paart alex returns!

fizz: but what is with that friggin' mask?

FIZZ, no more spoilers!

fizz: sorry

had to share that with you (and for other muddshippers who haven't obtained dark dawn ex. traid orion, AK47MK2,midnight c, lord cynic, and a shitload more.

later!
Sabre Dance chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Well, that was the funniest/greatest thing I've heard in a long time.
RGEMR chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wonderful!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow, you're so awesome! :D This was HILARIOUS! XD I'm in Animation class and was trying to stifle my laughter, lol. I would've been rofl-ing throughout this entire thing if I could've. I really enjoyed it.

Lol, this was so awesome. I love your descriptive talent in poetry. -_- I really enjoyed this piece; you never ceased to surprise me with what you were going to say next. Awesome work! :D

Man, you're so awesome. I think I'll watch and fave you. _

Keep up the fantastic work! I salute you! :D
Xanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome :D Haha, that gave me such a chuckle! I rarely read poetry, but seeing as it was focussed on Alex (my favourite character, too, teehee) I decided to read this. I especially love the verse about the fourth wall!

I notice your disclaimer line is from Mulan, too XD.
Dracobolt chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Okay, first I gotta say that I love the Mulan reference at the beginning. P And the poem itself is awesome. You got rhymes going on, you're all clever with the language, and this is really funny, too. Great job writing fan poetry that's actually good, and more than good - awesome.