Reviews for A Christmas to Remember
I'm so sad you aren't continuing this
heythatsjuliasilva chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
Please if you could just finish this story for the fans then we would be greatful! this truly is an amazing story and I would hate for it to be wasted!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Oh, please do finish this story. I know you haven't updated in a while, but please don't leave the poor Doctor hanging. I feel so bad for Peterson and his situation. Also, does Torchwood make a reappearance? I do admit, I prefer Jack/Doctor, and I hope we get to see more of that. This is whumptastic! Great job!
Donna Tempus Ale chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Any chance of an update?
Isa-Just-Me chapter 25 . 10/13/2012
no no no no no no pleeeeeeeeeeeaase! why do i do this to myself? i cried the whole fanfic :(( poor doctor, poor dick and FUCK YOU WATERS, SAUNDERS AND MARK.
sorry about the language ... poor doctor, my little doctor, i just wanna hug him :(
please, i know it has been 2 YEARS since your last update, but i still have hope that you'll update this :)
awesome and sad fanfic! :D good job
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
Omg please continue with this story, i,m enjoying it soooo so much. I need to find out what happens to the doctor and if jackson will find him on time. I have been cringing throughout this story, please dont let it go to waste. You are an amazing writer with talent. Well done please please please continue
Nitinha56 chapter 25 . 8/19/2010
I love this story, I really do but you take too long to update.

Despite this I'll be waiting for your next update.
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 25 . 4/24/2010
omg i have never been so hooked to a story in all my life XD i wish i'd found this sooner! i cannot wait for more, poor doctor though ( this IS the best doctor who fic i've read, ever, and i've read a lot! do you have an account on /a teaspoon and an open mind? your doctor who ones would be a massive hit there!

xtobix
rara saryn chapter 25 . 3/25/2010
I really hate the professor

No I didn't like end of EoT
MrsDalek chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
Oh, my gosh! I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! You kinda need to work on your 'your, you're's' coz sometimes you use the wrong one. Oh, well, I'm not complaining. I love it, I love, I love it! *Squeals like a little girl* I want more, more! Anyway, back to being normal again ... You seem to explore the Dark Side of the Time Lord brain a lot in this story. I reckon he really should kick the crap out of these guys, the stupid professor and his army. And if the Doctor doesn't kill him, I will! I will personally go into that story (Shush, of course I can do the complete impossible) and pull out my ... hm, rocket launcher? Nah, my 007 briefcase that opens up into a motion sensing machine gun! Then all I have to do is grab the Doctor, pull him down beside me, and tell him not to move, and bravo! Problem solved! Its kinda like in Stargate SG-1 (I hope you know what Stargate is!)When Kernel Jack O'Neill says to General Hammond "Sir, can I beat the crap outta this guy?"

"As much as I'd like to give that permission Kernel, I can't." Hammond.

"Can I do it anyway?" Jack.

"No Kernel." Hammond. Lol, I love that quote. Rightio, I'm going to stop wasting your Time here, and shut up now.

MrsDalek
Time Lady 802379 chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
... ARGH! TWO BANANAS! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!

Oh! More more more more more more more more more more! Now! PLEASE! Is the Doctor going to be "ordered" to kill Jackson when he arrives? Or is Jackson going to come in part-way through this next experiment? What is this final one that Saunders is going to enjoy so much?

Poor Dick! *Cuddles*

Pwease update soon! Pwease!

P.s: I have a new story now, would you be able to check it out and tell me what you think? I know it's a bit shameless, but I'm desperate, it's only got 2 reviews...
Donna Tempus chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
Shivers!

What more can happen to the poor Doctor!

Please hurry Jackson!
Ewen chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
Loved it!

Jackson's irritation is very understandable. And he regretted his behaviour and hated himself, it's very him. I'm glad he finally found his way to rescue his Doctor!

Poor Doctor. And poor Johnson, I feel terrible for both of them.

"Oh yes. I believe the Doctor's reactions to you carrying out the final test on him will be most enlightening."

These lines made me shiver. Quite ominous :( Cant wait the next chapter!
acelticdream chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
Another great chapter - thank you! Can't wait to see how the Doctor will escape ... obviously with the help of Jackson ...
Ewen chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great chapter as usual.

Oh, poor Ten finally snapped (I bet he looked beautiful when he was vengeful :P). I was glad Ten didn't kill anyone, it would destroy him beyond repair.

But fighting back seems make things worse :( I'm fearing now.