Reviews for Control
Gigglesforcsi chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I came across this story looking for a specific story I wanted to re read but can't seem to find, after reading several of your stories I decided to see if I could review, I think your stories are really good, you captured the characters really well and it's something I could see them doing if the writers went that far when the actual episode aired. I'm going to bookmark your stories so that I can read more and perhaps read any new stories you create!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
that was great loved it
nikki.02 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
You are a master of heartfelt erotic literature! Another fantastic one.
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is so passionated! Its sex with real passion!

Its so sad to xD I cryed xO lol

xx
AnnaBelknaprox chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very great u should write more like this
jennisashark chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I love it when I can feel the emotion in the words the author uses. You're an amazing writer. This was fantastic.
Trixy2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I like it. Good job.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow I don't know what to say about this. It's sad and hot and gentle all at the same time. You havea gift for words and describing two people that don't have a simple and clean relationship.
Tinkerbell81 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMG that was intense but perfectly so.

I think you captured the feelings between them perfectly as well as how each felt at that time.

I loved that Danny could tell Lindsay had started to think about Ricki, it was another way of him proving that they just fit together perfectly.
sa-brina86 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh, what a wonderful story. It was full of emotions and so well written. Perfect! Thanks for posting this!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This has got to be the most beautiful and poetic smut there is. You showed us Danny's anguish on having someone you love use a person just for sex; and Lindsay's pain on not know what she wants or where she wants to go anymore. They need each other to heal. Wonderful story. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great. Beautiful written. :)
daytimedrama chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I absolutely loved this story. Loved all the amazing imagery you created perfectly depicting Lindsay's conflict and Danny's grief. I especially loved the end when he asks what she came for and his honesty when he says he wishes they could start over. Fabulous.
muchmadness chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was so beautiful. I especially loved how you confused the tenses somewhere in the middle, with Lindsay's thoughts (I hope it was on purpose, because it was perfect). It added to the confusion as to why they were doing what they were doing. You were also able to convey that Danny was still grieving, if not for Reuben now then for his affair. The sex seemed to be a conversation of sorts, and the sparse dialogue really added to the dreamy, meaningful movements.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow, that's wow!

Yemam smooth, as always. But very bittersweet.

I love how it's Danny at the end who is filling the void with his words, and practically crushing her with his embrace.

My fav line:

"She knew that if they dusted her for fingerprints, her heart especially, Danny would be all over her." That's a really nice metaphor :)