Reviews for The End is Where We Start From
David chapter 1 . 7/20
very good, I enjoyed your story
Thank you so much! Thank you for not killing him off! I just read a few of those fics and they were really freakin' depressing! So I thank you very much for giving Truman Burbank the HAPPY ENDING he most certainly deserved as well as keeping Sylvia in character as the brave, loyal, and loving woman that she is! :D
Amen! God Bless! And enjoy the Real Life! :)
sparky chapter 1 . 3/6
This is best fanfiction story on the truman show. This just how like to see how it would end. I would like to know if he had one boy and girl. What their names of kids are? You can't have everything. It is great ending for guy force to live life like he did. I can see this happening in movie. Thanks for puting it up. I think truman will get his wish that no child have live life he had to. Well hope you like the review.
Zoe chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The best!
Pelz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I love it so much! Really helped me a lot with my project and I got a 100! I love u and thank you so much!
Em chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is a great ending. Very in character and I love how he didn't kill himself in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
The perfect ending. :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very well-constructed, and I can see the ending coming. Well done.

Catflower Queen chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was nice. I can see something like this happening after the escape. And it makes sense for him to get a lawyer. He's probably one of the richest people on Earth now, huh?

Thanks for sharing!

-Catflower Queen
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was wonderful, THIS was the Truman Show epilogue I wanted to see! And everything felt so real and so perfectly character driven! Thank You so much for writing this, I truly loved it! )
Demon-Something chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This fic fit the tone of the movie perfectly; sad and cautious, but with that same quirky hopefulness that ensured the movie didn't get downright depressing.

The political turn at the end was actually a very good idea. Chances are, no one would forget Truman, and having him harness that was the best way to handle it.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i watched that movie once and was so disturbed i never watched it again, but this is just an amazing take on the what might happened afterward. a really amazing look, and the ending? oh hell yes. awesome job!

RestlessMe chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Not bad! :D
I quite liked it and think you did well with Truman's characterization. I'm glad he got his happy ending and did something productive with his fame in your story. It's what I always hope for at the end of that movie.
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It's not really what I typically read, but this was a perfect epilouge to that movie(which was definitely on my top twenty favorites)
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Nice story! Very sweet and well constructed!