Reviews for The End is Where We Start From
Em chapter 1 . 2/9
This is a great ending. Very in character and I love how he didn't kill himself in the end.
The perfect ending. :)
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very well-constructed, and I can see the ending coming. Well done.

-Christie
Catflower Queen chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was nice. I can see something like this happening after the escape. And it makes sense for him to get a lawyer. He's probably one of the richest people on Earth now, huh?

Thanks for sharing!

-Catflower Queen
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was wonderful, THIS was the Truman Show epilogue I wanted to see! And everything felt so real and so perfectly character driven! Thank You so much for writing this, I truly loved it! )
Demon-Something chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This fic fit the tone of the movie perfectly; sad and cautious, but with that same quirky hopefulness that ensured the movie didn't get downright depressing.

The political turn at the end was actually a very good idea. Chances are, no one would forget Truman, and having him harness that was the best way to handle it.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
i watched that movie once and was so disturbed i never watched it again, but this is just an amazing take on the what might happened afterward. a really amazing look, and the ending? oh hell yes. awesome job!

cd
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Not bad! :D
I quite liked it and think you did well with Truman's characterization. I'm glad he got his happy ending and did something productive with his fame in your story. It's what I always hope for at the end of that movie.
Ayriannah chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
It's not really what I typically read, but this was a perfect epilouge to that movie(which was definitely on my top twenty favorites)
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Nice story! Very sweet and well constructed!
AvatarBliss chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This is great! I can tell you've put a lot of work into this, so well done! It's really enjoyable!
Modoc chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Thanks for the story. I liked it.