Reviews for head in hands
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Probably the best LeexIno ever. You make the pairing work. Kind of hope you come back to finish it one day.
Currentwaves chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
oh my snickerdoodle

i legit had a heart attack at the end of this chapter

i was all WHAT it cant end like this

...and then i read the authors comment at the bottom XD

now i am excited and so very happy because i was assuming that if this was the end of the story it would be because sakura's answer to Ino questions would be along the lines of 'run'.

Am buzzing in my seat for the next chapter :P Good writing and ability to make Lee and Ino (the extremes of eachother) work in harmony.
shourin chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
oh, i wonder how it will turn out. do continue pls~!
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Please. Please, please, please...continue! This is one of the better fics I've read and it would be a shame to let this story languish. It's just so artfully done, well written...I can't help but want more :)
TitanWolf chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
this is an interesting concept, and a refreshing addition to the usual Naruto stories. plus this is my favorite pairing.
Alis Volat Propris chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
will there be more?
workshop boy chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I really like this series. The ultimate dork and the ultimate 'hottie' of sorts all rolled into one, and with a dash of awesome. It's good.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
LeeIno! One of my guilty pleasures. I really like what you're doing with this and I hope that you decide to continue, even if it is only one more chapter. I really liked Ino's "soliloquy" to Sakura about her being not what Lee needs. It made her very real. And I think it was something Ino would actually think about if she dated someone like Lee who was so innocent and all. Great job! *faves*
Coco-Minu chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Ohh, props to you. I happen to know a boy who is very into pschyoanalysis, and he still likes me for some reason despite being a headcase. Maybe it's the sort of love that can't be put into words or explained, it's just the sort of love that is. No matter what. In essence, what else could Lee and Ino be? I really like this chapter. Also, I am glad I got that right from chapter two. It made me smile a little. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Yay for update! This chapter was unbearable bitter-sweet (in a good way!). I can't wait for the closure, and the resolution!

...er, well. Scratch that. I don't really want this to end since I've been looking forward to this ongoing story. But anyway, I have hunch you're saving the best for last. So I'll just park myself by the computer until then!

vikkaayBYAH chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I swear, you make Lee entirely too cute for his own good. I want him now! The way you describe his thought process is incredibly... well, thoughtful, lol.

Off to the next chapter! .
Pandastacia chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
My favorite part had to be the Ino and Lee "All or nothing"ness.

I really do think the characters are like that.

And of course I liked Ino's monologue. :)
anthropomorphychan chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I'm glad you clearly said that you weren't going to end this with a suicide. I could hardly take it if Lee died! He's such a nice guy. *sighs* Actually, anyone dying would be quite sad (and sorta cliched although I bet you can pull it off without leaving us feel cheated of a good story - if anyone can you can).

I love how you managed to keep Lee feeling like he was still Lee without the overemphasis on his higly exaggerated mannerisms. The tone down made him feel more real and human to me rather than some hand drawn sketch that had been animated for the amusement people [like me].

Love your portrayal of Ino as well. Have I mentioned that before? She still has that 'anime Ino' feel to her but again, without going over the top.

Great job as always, I hope it all ends well!
kiwi4me chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
lol,

you could've fooled me :]

but i am impatient in waiting for the next,

this is so good,

Lee and Ino would be an interesting couple, their personality clashes in a good way :]
souhoku chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I just felt like I had to review...although I really have nothing to say but the fact that I still think this is awesome and that the pairing is still kind of weird for me but I'm beginning to like it. (Maybe I'll go find some other fanfics to read about this pairing too _ )

Anyways, update soon!