Reviews for Cullen Family Camping Trip
Twilightfreakje chapter 11 . 8/4
had fun reading this.
emmet is always a blast.
JustARead chapter 1 . 5/1
Oh boy
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 4/12
Lol enjoying this story.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Jasper hiking everyone's fear up, was quite funny. The spider, not funny . . . creepy and scary. I hate spiders. *shiver*
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
Well, that was a little rude, blaming all of the overturns on Bella picking up her book. It seems to me that it was all Emmett's fault. Or, for that matter, it was all a giant accident. Poor Bella is now feeling awful and she really shouldn't. Bad form, Cullen's.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
The campsite sounds completely unreal. Should've known Alice would take it the the nth degree. Too funny! Wondering why nobody is lasting Bella what she wants to do? Well, actually they did and she wanted to read but, nobody else did. I'd be next to Bella on the pillows reading. Y'all go have fun, I'll be right here. Yep.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Well then, I guess they truly are going camping. Bringing the accident prone human along. I hope they have one hell of a first aid kit handy for her, lol. Would've loved being a fly on the wall for the conversation the family had, to actually go camping.
TOPAZ EYED GIRL chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
That was so funnnnyyyyyuuuu. Edward is so emmie pooh!getting kicked out of car because of a little prank!still funny when bella imagined emmet running through the forest pointing out her territory trade mark! BRILLIANTLY DONE!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
Oh my gosh, ROFL! You have Emmet down perfectly. I loved all his little "friends" throught this whole thing lol!
angelari7 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter and couldn't leave without writing a review.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
how would they get a fridge working in the forest seriously mate, it needs electricity! and watch your spelling and grammar.
Tiggy318 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Great story! !
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Nice way to get back at Emmett.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
And the hot shower at the hotel would have driven the poison deeper.
abbyweyr chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
They knew that and didn't have her wash it off immediately to lessen the rash. Not nice, not helpful at all.