Reviews for Wizard One Half
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is extremely good and interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue!
Mr.Hq2q chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Hahaha!LOL!ROFL!*laughter* OMG! this is hilarious please continue
adakun13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
brilliant writing (especially the Shaft reference) keep it up please!
FrictionX42 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Much better than I'd been expecting. I noted from a review you left somewhere that you were rather well-spoken, and determined to see if that spread to any fics you wrote. I normally steer clear of crossovers, but as you had written nothing else...

Anyhow, you show excellent skills at writing, with good description, and a wonderful mix of humor and plot.

And by the gods, why did KODACHI have to show up? Not surprising that she'd go into Slytherin, though.
nikkidanielle14 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
hmm interesting story.
please continue(:
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well, the concept is interesting, and the match is one I'm in favor of. The only good Ranma x Shampoo match-up I've read is "Dreams of the Earthbound". I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

The only negative comment I have is a common complaint of mine, the pacing is rushed. You seem to be in an all fire hurry to get where you want to go. I just hope that further chapters slow down a bit and are more filled out as you go on. If nothing else you have the potential to have something great, if it is remains to be seen. I'll just have to read more chapter to find out. :)
JustinD chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Great story _ Look forward to future chapters _
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I'm not a big believer in Ranma-Shampoo pairings and I'm not overly fond of character death as a way to resolve the tonal-mismatch between Ranma and Harry Potter... but aside from that, it's entertaining. I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Reviewer of the West chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Interesting so far, though a little odd. I wonder where Harry's things are, and where he plans on showering in the morning. I have to wonder if Percy would not report this shameless violation of the rules.

Please continue...and hopefully find someone better than Ginny for Harry to hook up with.
ChocolateBunnyChan chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Wow, never expected to hear the sorting hat sing Bob Dylan... I LOVE that song, it always cheers me up! Anyways can't wait to read more!
Anttolas chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
great story will be following it from now on, xsee ya next chapter:)
Hiryo chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Very good keep up the good work!
loaned chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Cool, keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Nice chapter, especially the changing scene in the compartment, the feast, and Xian Pu's method of getting Ranma into her room.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
A pretty fun end to the chapter...which was great, by the way.