Reviews for Live Your Life
betweenlife chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful! Adored the entire work!
Angel Luckovich chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hello! I have to say that I love the story that you wrote! it's amazing how you come through with this story. I mean the descriptions, the setting the reason of why Kai is in such a terrible financial condition! and the fact of having 3 different jobs, running around the city to catch up with every little single detail so the reast doesn't know about his actual status, oh God I love that part of running away. But in fact wehat I love the most is the relationship between Kai and Tala, it was funny when the red hair said to Kai "I love you" and Kai got stuck in his thoguhts about what he just heard. At the end, I don't know why, but I love the dramatic things that can happend to Kai and in this case I love the moment when the team gets to know about his "pitiful" life so Kai gets inside his world allowing no one to get in, and in the end is Tala the one who make him wake up! It was a terrific story I love what you did! Nice work!
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I've never had a problem with Kai but, after starting to read Beyblade stories on this site, he's become one of my favorite characters ..
Taijiya Mizu chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Awe. Poor Kai! (hugs him)

At least the others understand, but I wonder how they found out?

Hmm...I guess some questions are better left unanswered...I guess.

Good fic!

Ja Ne
miella allstar chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
that was such a good story, very well written :) keep at it, i felt all the emotions kai was feeling by the way you wrote it down.. :)

peace out for now from miell allstar
vlissan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I decided to subscribe to you, because somehow all your stories are exactly the stories I like to read. You're an amazing writer, seriously!

I really liked this story too, (too bad it is completed already) you did an amazing job. I hope I can read more from you soon!
Cherry-Toxic chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Y'know I've been waiting AGES for someone to write an beyblade fic like this one; so much so I even thought about writing one myself, but I'm SO glad you got there before me.

I loved it! And I've always loved the idea of Kai having to work his arse off just to get by on the little things. I think all the little things you added, such as 'Grandpa' finding out about Kai's secret working life was a nice touch, and the media interfering with his job, were what made this story all that much better.

I liked the relationship that Kai and Tala had as well. Plus, I don't know why, but I always love it when Tyson and the gang find out about something Kai has been hiding from them and then they get all concerned and worried. :D

Eh heh, long review, but the basic picture is that I thought this fic was fantastic, and I really hope you write more like it in the future.

FlamingIce94 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was a great story! I'm just sad it's already over. THat's what I don't like about one-shots. You get into a really good story, and then it ends.

Anyway, I loved the idea.