Reviews for Rosalie's Exboyfriend
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 26 . 6/9/2009
I'm mad.

You wrote such a lovely and wonderfully funny story and only got 52 review?~?

AH! I LOVED IT! IT"S HICATMANTEOMGDANG

hahahaha. I ment to say hilarious.
LadyKnight0207 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
Weird story. It's so weird it's fun though... :)

Do you hate Alice or something like that?

Don't know what to say...
Anne Lee B chapter 26 . 5/16/2009
LOL

I love this story, it has nothing to do with anything, it's just for laughing out loud xD
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 25 . 5/12/2009
Um. So I think I love you. Because this was one of the funniest things I've ever read. The choppy, sarcastic sentences made my life, along with the understatements. It was just amazing.

I love the randomness of the characters. Like, everyone picking on Alice was wonderful :) As was Jacob dying, poor thing. And Jasper was great. Actually, everything about this was so amazing, it's hard to tell you just what I loved. it was definitely laugh out loud worthy, and at one point, I nearly fell off my chair (although my inner ear is a bit off today, so that may be partially my own fault)

I would love if you did another one like this.

And I badly want to read other stories by you, but I haven't read that book! I feel terrible about myself. I should study instead, or maybe sew a little.

I loved it! I wish there was more for me to read!

You don't have a fictionpress, do you? I hope for yes.

-Jacquie
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Epic beginning :)

I love Harry Potter/Twilight crossovers. They make me so very happy sown to the tips of my toes.

Edward gasped.

“Is it Jacob without his pants on?”

That made me giggle so much.

I love your parody. It's making my eye twitch with amusement.

I read a few of your reviews before reading the story, (I do that sometimes...) and I don't believe you should have any of the flames. It made me roll my eyes with their stupidity. Then my contact got stuck, and it was a little more than awkward. I can't wait to read the rest!

I seriously have to read Sweep so I can read the rest of your stories. You're much more than fabulous.

-Jacquie

P.S. I'm reading this while listening to DCFC. I'm not sure if thats what you meant it to go with though :)
IAmNotAnIgnoramus chapter 25 . 5/10/2009
killing jacob and making alice mean was really mean, how could you do that to alice? idc about jacob, but alice? you are really mean and evil
WarwomanWay chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
ur making the culens sound like pyshcos
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
hot lava! I likey
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
well, usually i review at the end of the story, but I just have to say, the 'bald guy' comment made me laugh :P

ok, i'll keep reading/
you know who chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
first... um, why do they keep on ditching alice? i mean alice is an awesome character... carlisle won't allow that to happen you know... and esme was just barely mentioned... and why do they have to leave bella in forks? although the 'angela is a squibb' part was prett cool, if not a bit ironic...
The Blue Classic chapter 25 . 3/31/2009
wha...wha... why'd you kill Jacob?
Anne Lee B chapter 25 . 3/30/2009
Ops, sorry about the last review!

I thought this was an one-shot, y' see...

Gosh, I just loved it, it soo comic!

O would never think about a story like this, you know!

Congrats, great fic!
Anne Lee B chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
hahaha, very... comic and funny

please, continue!

Kisses!

Anne Lee B.
TwilightlVlage chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA lol
person chapter 25 . 1/10/2009
My little sister says this is the best story after Twilight. I read the whole thing to her. Twilight (just Twilight, not the whole series) and your story. She says your story was funny. I personally enjoyed it very much. It was kind of stupid, but it was uber hilarious. I loved it. :)
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »