Reviews for How To Survive Hell By Dean Winchester
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Gack, I had one of those singing fish. Annoying as crap. Worse Christmas present ever.

Once again, your protrayal of the Winchester dynamic astounds. This is so like Sam, pestering Dean and Dean avoidance by puke.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
"How do you survive Hell? By having something here on earth worth being pulled out for." *squees and dances* Completely true and beautiful. And now to point out the small things that made me grin from ear to ear. I loved Dean's "One word for you Sammy."...and then Sam's annoyance that Dean didn't say it. Aaaand the "Take it back, Sam." "I don't want it back Dean!" XD
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
""Going to puke anymore?"

"No."

A sympathetic hand brushed across my forehead, and I shivered.

"You cold?"

"No." My teeth chattered.

Three seconds later a blanket was thrown over me.

"Thirsty?"

"No." I licked my lips.

Two seconds later a cold bottle of water was pressed into my hand."

*SIGH*

Best. Exchange. EVAR.

You shall be plagiarized. Eventually.
Tetra chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Good Lord what a !E#!$# jerk Dean is!

Well as I say if people want to wallow in self pity then let them!

It's Deans own fault he doesn't want to talk about it so he has no one to blame but himself and he will continue to be tormented until he lets his feelings out.
Monika11 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Dear Karen,

Though I'm not too familiar with SN I enjoyed your story and could get the meaning of it - thanks to your writing talent.

Monika
Onari chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was very nice, honey. I just loved the: ""Still want me to get out?" Sam asked quietly. "No." I took a deep breath feeling my own pang of guilt.

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
love this! I love that it is from Dean's point of view, I would love to see you do this same story from Sam's POV!
rsb57 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Amazing story! One thing about Supernatural, it's kinda hard to read because it's all so intense but you bring us through leaving us in good hands. I loved the ending which is so true in real life, -

How do you survive hell?

By having something here on earth worth being pulled out for.

I understand why you've been so taken with this, Sam and Dean have such a bond, they can survive because of each other.