Reviews for The Rack
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Hell comes in many forms, but we all suffer, and we all dream about the people we've hurt.

Wow! What a great stand alone line. It is epic. Love it. Love the story.

Glad you didn't get mushy in the last chapter. It would've not fit in with the rest of the story.

And Sammy writing what he wrote in Dean's journal was a refreshing moment of him being honest with left it wide open for the reader's imagination of when Dean found it and read it.

Thank you for the story. We'll do some more roadtrips soon.

:) *smishes you*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
it all courses through me, destroys me again, and again and again. It hurts,

Beautiful, just lovely.

:)And having pseudoDad and pseudoSam getting into his head was like having extra cherries and chocolate on my banana split.

*licks you delightedly on the neck*

*smirk*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Sweet juicy yummy angst! OMG! I luffs it so much. The torture descrip[tions are pretty gory . But the mindfreak stuff is great!

*scurries off to read the next chappie*

*whimpers in anticipation*
67impalalover chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Gosh darn it, you just turned me into a living breathing chick flick moment:) Lol, awesome last chapter, I feel so bad for Dean, and so happy for Sam XD I don't even know what to say...other than this was one of the rare fics that made me cry. And I don't really do that...so... You saw nothing. What are you talking about crazy person? *points to the sky and runs away* Haha, I really enjoyed this XD

67impalalover chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Very emotional chapter..at first I was squeeing at the what Dean wrote because I love stuff like this but when I finished it I was almost crying. Congrats, now I need to go get some tissue T_T Lol, great chapter :)

67impalalover chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
You know, sometimes you just need to get it all out...but really, I fell SO bad for Dean right now. And this is coming from a hurt!Dean lover. And Sam read it...nice! Great first chapter:)

kirallie chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
That was so sad! Poor Dean but also poor Sam having to watch him like that,
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
poor boys both broken in their own ways...each needs each other so much...hope that they can find the way to help each other
driver picks the music chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
That was good. Like really really good.

I liked how you ended it with the lords prayer.

And it's right, hell does come in many forms, and everyone dreams of those they hurt.

You did a really good job on this story. You should be proud of how it turned out.
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Hey Great chapter! wow love what Sam Wrote!

Kati
wcfan chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Dean could find a thousand reasons not to forgive himself but not even one that would make him believe that he did the best he could.

Hopefully what Sam wrote would give Dean...something.
Twinchy chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
*wipes away the tears* The things Sam wrote into his brother's journal held such truth in them and yet (even despite the angels' distrust in him), he finished with the Lord's Prayer - or in this case a VERY important part of it.

I think it was important for Dean to finally notice his little brother read his entries when he wasn't looking. He may not be willing to share this kind of stuff but Sam surely needs to know to get to his older brother again. And now that they both know the other's aware of what is in this journal, they can start to open up about it towards each other. That should make a good head-start for getting better again IMHO.

And concerning Dean's assumption of being a monster now, his regrets and self-loathing and nightmares easily tell a whole different story. He'd tear himself to pieces much less if he were a monster.

BTW, to me "Dean Winchester, son of John and Mary, brother and protector of Sam, hunter and friend of Bobby" was such an engenious characterization for Dean.
RedDragen chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Please up date soon.
Nash Carter chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
oh man, poor dean. i hope one day he'll learn to forgive himself.

as always, very well written. you really have a gift of getting in the boys' heads. thanks :)
Scifidiva chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Excellent story! I hope there's redemption for both so very broken brothers.