Reviews for Last Chance
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Please update and add and just keep going! This was amazing! Definitely cried! Want to know more!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Could you by chance put them back together? Could you by chance update this? Could you by chance make Reba come back! It would be fantastic if you decided to update this, but I know you probably won't. Regardless, it was a great, sad story! I almost cried reading it! Great job! :)
Taylyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Ok I may or may not have cried reading that. You are a very good writer keep up the stories.
Ang Zirconium chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow that was so sad. Do you plan on writing another chapter? Like Brock could go after her, or how long she was gone?

Either way awesome story.
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
what a great story but the end broke my heart i hope they find there way back to oneanother please make a sequel and reunite them:)
Kat8790 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved it! It is so sad though. I wanted to cry. I want to know where Reba is going. This is an awesome story!
JulieandRebafan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMG this chapter got me crying! awws Reba come back!
MrsAJW chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
o i like that ! its bittersweet please do continue
Horsewhisper chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Can I cry? That was so well written. You must update soon, I really like where this is going!

-Horsewhisper
regalfreshman chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this is really good but really sad i cried, please update soon
rebaneller92 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
omg! this was great! please keep going!
ILoveReba chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is such a good story! Are you going to update? It was very well written I felt like I was right there with them!
de'ja2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
lol please tell me there is going to be more. if this is just a teaser or one shot i will be crushed lol...this is great and i am usually not a fan of reba and brock getting back together.