Reviews for Bad Literature
Yaoi4596 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was hilarious. I despise Twilight with a passion, freaking sparkles. It has to be a sequel to this. Loved the one shot.
grandma406yahoo chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I Love ALL the Twilight books...but I agree that sparkly skin makes no sense at any level...thus I can totally relate to the reactions of both Salvatore brothers...
FieryLittlePixie chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Loved it! Ahaha
ceiyn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great! Funny story
FallenAnqel13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hahaha really good one-shot. Absolutely hilarious! That was actually my first reaction when I read Twilight. I was like ... "What? He sparkles! How on earth does a vampire sparkle? I thought they burned in the sun?" Oh gosh you got Damon and Stefan's reactions perfectly. Great Job! :)
hahaha! this is perfect! God, Twilight is lo last season )) poor Damon- I must agree with the Disco Ball comment...seriously though, how would that work at all? I'd burst out laughing if that kind of vampire stepped in front of me :))
SarahSalvatore97 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this made me laugh, well done :D
girlthehellup chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Made my day ;) you're really talented, keep it up!
Cactus Luv chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
L-O-L Smiley Face L-O-L Smiley Face! F-in HILARIOUS!
Rhiwiell chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMFG. That was so hilarious. I love it. But for crying out loud Damon is the better Edward. :))))))) greetings faye
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Loved it! Figures Damon and Stefan would hate Twilight. It even got to Saint Stefan! lol
Redsparks542 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
How do you feel about the rest of the books? I also enjoyed the first book but then as the series continued I just found it moronic and well a pure example of bad literature

Have you seen the episode with Damon and Twilight? Funny XD
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was humorous especially with their different reactions to everything, made me smile. I can only imagine how they'd mock it.
SA2208 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA! This got to be the hilarious and the best thing i had read!
ZeyoftheNorth chapter 1 . 12/28/2010