Reviews for Uninvited
DodgerMcClure chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
Oooo seems Edward has a few plans.
Barbie2 chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
Great chapter
Rolange chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Ugh. Why does everyone seem to be against Edward? Emmett and Jasper were asses, Alice and Rosalie...well, they aren't much help either. I get that Edward has sometimes been a dick but he's also made many attempts, only to be brushed off by Bella. The balls in her court. Maybe Edward should really make an effort to move on, give Bella what she wants, be the grown up...and move on. Then, maybe Bella will realize she has a stake in this too and actually do something instead of always running to Jake again and again.
xoxofrenchiexoxo chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
omg the angst of it all is killing me but at the same time i love it! cant wait for the next chapter x
jmcgerman chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Just found this and couldn't stop reading. Great job! I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
BElla and Jacob deserve each other. Let them go and make loser babies.
DodgerMcClure chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
The only prick I'm pretty sure she's falling for is
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
Poor Bella and what will Edward do about it hmm
justginger chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
aw man!
barbarito chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Awesom
E
SunflowerFran chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
OMG...I began this story so long ago...
Thanks for this update...I hope you will finish it soon...it deserves closure...
Loved it than, and I will love it now.
SRVampire chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the update it was worth the wait and I look forward for your next one.
iloveevermore chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Wow don't you just love when an author updates once every year or better yet only twice within the last two years. AND doesn't bother to put in an AN or briefly remind us what in the hell is going on in this story. Bravo to you cause this chapter was awful.
halojones chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
omg, I read your story like last year and then got to the last chapter , realizing it was a wip and my jaw dropped open when I saw how long it had been since you updated. So I'm so happy to see you came back to it. Okay, going back to read it, but just wanted to say that I'm so glad you did!
annasaurusss chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
I get so inexplicably excite when I see this update. I haven't given up on it and I'm glad!
1,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »