Reviews for Uninvited
Softballfevers chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
Hmmm... Stupid Jacob... Can't wait to see what this week with couples will be like! Thank you for coming back to this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
edward needs to move on. do his own thing on the trip and not worry about bella. he can ignore her this time
pumpkin21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Cool
DodgerMcClure chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
Oooo seems Edward has a few plans.
Barbie2 chapter 34 . 9/7/2012
Great chapter
Rolange chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Ugh. Why does everyone seem to be against Edward? Emmett and Jasper were asses, Alice and Rosalie...well, they aren't much help either. I get that Edward has sometimes been a dick but he's also made many attempts, only to be brushed off by Bella. The balls in her court. Maybe Edward should really make an effort to move on, give Bella what she wants, be the grown up...and move on. Then, maybe Bella will realize she has a stake in this too and actually do something instead of always running to Jake again and again.
xoxofrenchiexoxo chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
omg the angst of it all is killing me but at the same time i love it! cant wait for the next chapter x
jmcgerman chapter 33 . 9/5/2012
Just found this and couldn't stop reading. Great job! I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
BElla and Jacob deserve each other. Let them go and make loser babies.
DodgerMcClure chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
The only prick I'm pretty sure she's falling for is
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
Poor Bella and what will Edward do about it hmm
justginger chapter 33 . 9/4/2012
aw man!
barbarito chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Awesom
E
SunflowerFran chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
OMG...I began this story so long ago...
Thanks for this update...I hope you will finish it soon...it deserves closure...
Loved it than, and I will love it now.
SRVampire chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the update it was worth the wait and I look forward for your next one.
1,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »