Reviews for Uninvited
elizabeth bennette chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
Please finish the story. Love it. Thanks
jvr1708 chapter 32 . 3/16/2012
Love this story... So much angst! Can't wait for more. Beautiful writing.
Tatanja chapter 32 . 1/30/2012
Oh, please tell me that you are going to finish this!
halojones chapter 32 . 1/23/2012
ahhhh! I just got to the end of this chapter and realized it wasn't complete! I'm sure you're busy with life, but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading it and hope someday you come back to it! Thanks for the great story, I really liked your Bella and Edward!
Madjestic chapter 32 . 1/16/2012
I've just spent all night re-reading this story, and I am DYING to find out what happens! You have to finish this! It has so many great twists and turns, and Bella and Edward are great, I want to know how Bella and Edward progress from here, and if there's any way for them to fix the damage. Such a brilliant story with a great plot! :D:D Please update!
Emma chapter 32 . 1/9/2012
I really love your story! it really is amazing, with great characters and i would love to read the story Edward is writing. Please, update soooon!
KishigoFan111 chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
Plz Write More This Story Is Awesome :]
LeannaMasenRobert chapter 32 . 1/6/2012

I like your story a lot and I wanted to know if you were going to continue writing it or if you have given it up...

Hope you will find inspiration and will.

Good day.
Zara54321 chapter 32 . 12/19/2011

please update soon, i read this all in 1 day it was so good

congrats on such an aaamaaaaazing book

Best wishes,

Emsilyarm chapter 32 . 11/12/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE continue! i know you have written in years but if you could get ino the mind set an finish that would be my feedback!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 32 . 11/7/2011
I started reading this story and was automatically hooked, I would love to find out what ever happens between them. I'm not sure if you have abandoned this story or not, but I do hope and prey you could finish it...Thank you for taking the time to share what you did write...It is AWESOME!
JaslynMarie chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
Are you ever going to actually finish this story.?
Millius chapter 32 . 10/28/2011
Almost time for the premier of the new twilight movie and im hoping to get a new chapter from this story please write .
Guest chapter 32 . 9/21/2011
i like it, i do wonder who she will be with. i like her with both. i just hope Jake is not hurt to much if not him.
OneiroiLogoi chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
it's been quite a while; hope you haven't given up on the story, b/c I really enjoyed it and would like to read more :)
1,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »