Reviews for Future Bliss
Angellufy chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Poor Angel! The shock of his life. Having a girl and not knowing it.
Angellufy chapter 15 . 7/14/2012
Hey! That is totally cool. Buffy just knows who Kathy is. No word needed to be said. Loved the moment.
Angellufy chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
So, Spike came for the rescue. Interesting considering that Kathy beat her earlier... eheheheheheheeh
Angellufy chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
Hey! Buffy went through the cruciamentum right? We know she can beat a vampire without weapons or her slayer strength. Vampires, and this guy seems like it, think that their weak victims are easy picks. I hope Buffy is not one.
Angellufy chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Wow! This remembered of Cordelia's power when she dealt with the sluggish water demons in Angel.
Angellufy chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Xander. The one with the sight and understanding. Loved the chapter.
Great attack on Spike. I actually thought she was going to dust him for good. Eheeheheheh
Angellufy chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
So, Kathy has a close friendship with Xander in the future. And she also has a complicated lover it seems. Could it be a vampire with a soul too? Eheheheheheh

PS.: You are evil, now I had to find "No Time Like the Present" to read too.
Angellufy chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Wow! Now I realize that Kathy is basically the same age as Buffy now. How will she react to having her daughter around, if she is to find this little fact of life?

Eheheheehehehhe
Angellufy chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Giles will know when more mother-daughter things keep happening. That's for sure. Galgamesh seems really evil, but I hope that Buffy can kick his ass good in the end.

Galgamesh - for some reason this name brings Gargamel, the evil witch of The Smurfs, to mind. Eheheeheheheheeh
Angellufy chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Some is again trying to kill Buffy? Don't they learn anything? Ehehehehehehe

That is Kathy? Great! This girl likes to time travel.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This new girl is amazing. since she arrived alone, who are the we?
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow! Really bad, but that is not Apocalypse since the vision is related to a vampire strong enough to cause it. Is this Nemo? Well, going to read the chaps ahead to know it.
blue talith chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
Good story, Nikon The Vampire! You might want to get someone to proofread your stories or use a spell-checker.

Again, the author wrote a good tale here in "Future Bliss."
Happy.fantasy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this chapter was SO GOOD and writing is great,too :)

i can't wait to read the next chapter