Reviews for An Infirmary Christmas
Elaine chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
still one of my favorites.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wickedly whumpy tale! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep and Co so well. Loved how Shep endured Venth's torture after "seeing" his team killed and thinking he had to survive to honor their deaths. Really liked the concept of the "spikes" giving the team a taste of what Shep felt;what a freaking brill idea. *grins* Really liked seeing Carson too. Great story. Well thought out and well written;an incredibly intense read through and through. Well done. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very nice, I love a good dose of Shep whump. By the way, what did John receive from his brother?
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
major Shep whump! Poor John sure does suffer for us whumpers, doesnt he! :) I literally felt bad for our fictional John for suffering so and thinking he was watching his team die was heartwrenching! The entire infirmary scene from John waking thru to the end-had my tear ducts working overtime! Great story-again!
Castielle chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Shep whump, whoop whoop!

The best part was everyone gathering in the infirmary :)

Loved it!
h0use-m0use chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was a beautiful, emotional and canon story. Just wow, it made my face go from frown to way upside down. The way you portray all the characters is so accurate, this may as well be an episode. And oh just in time for xmas. Havy happy holidays :)
fox chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was just wonderful. Heartrending whump followed by enough sugary sweet h/c to kill a horse. XD I loved the thoughtful presents they gave each other. After a couple years together, I can see them all knowing each other well enough and being that comfortable as to give those kinds of thoughtful gifts. The boys don't get much credit for being thoughtful, in canon anyway, but while they start that way, I think Teyla does eventually rub off on them. Great story, will reread this one many times, I'm sure.
everybetty chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Aw... I decided to take a break from my own writing and check out some of those that, um, posted timely :)

And I am so glad I did. You are such a great writer, R. You write team comfort scenes like no other. Poor John, thinking they were all dead, and then the joy and release when he finds out the truth. And you got Carson in! Great job. Extended the Xmas season out for me :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
As always, Frisco, you do a bang-up job with the story, on Sheppard, and with the stringing of the lights. The presents were a balm to the souls and the ending a delicate, but perfect touch. Gosh, I sound like a food critic. Yikes.
J loves JS chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was great. I really enjoyed it. Thanks. Hope you have a good new year too.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely loved this story! It was totally fantastic! I really liked all the gifts they gave each other! I thought it was totally sweet and wonderful.
mmkfire chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
it always makes my christmas weekend brighter when i read well writen christmas stories.

it just totally SUCK,SUCKs that they are taking it off without a big final last show.

michelle
Fitzroy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
My dear you are an amazing writer, I can't say it any other way. You have such talent and imagination, I am in awe of you every time I read something of yours. I am in awe of how you intertwine the team with sorrow, love, respect, pain, fury and most of all friendship. I have to say, reading this makes the end even more bittersweet.

Happy New Year

Fitz
highonscifi chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Excellent. Thank you so very much for a beautiful story of friendship.
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Awesome! Shep whump, amazing team bonding moments and Christmas presents. Loved it!