Reviews for Time's Sky
Ember Lee chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I loved this story. Both parts actually. It was different and intriguing and I wish there were more. L-O-V-E it
Seiga Niko chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Hi! Wow, I enjoyed this story. It was very sweet and at the same time very deep. It was so meaningful... I enjoyed the idea of that kind of time, that kind of place. For one, birds, for the other flowers, the symbols were beautiful and sweet. It's all very intriguing and oh, do I want to go read it again. But, I've got other stories of yours to read, and so I'll have to make a memo to come back. Thank you for the great fuzzy warm feelings that this story have me.

Write on,

Hellewise14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is, by far, the best story I've ever read On fanfiction. Beautiful in ever way, you are amazingly talented. Even in the sad parts, I had to smile.
bright-rebellious chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Lovely :)

Everything about the gangs and the relationships is lovely, and I mean it!

Even if there are sad parts it seems like they can bring hope nonetheless, it's amazing.

I can't wait 'till the whole gang meets. That's if they do, of course, :)

But I really love your fic, be sure of it!

Good luck.

mari chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
I'm sorry, wouldn't let me review chapter three.

So I'll tell you now it was interesting. To say the least, lol.

This chapter was gorgeous, and you totally summed it up great.
mari chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Oh my gosh, beautiful!
mari chapter 1 . 5/1/2009

Really, I'm getting chills.

It's kind of a 'keep you on the edge of your seat' type of work, isn't it?
Sora chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Again, the way you write is a tad off. Compared to Growing Up Genin, it's almost like you had an epiphany between this and that story, and learned how to write. Of course, it's only a comliment to you - you've improved!

This story has an amazing plot, and you've obviously worked hard, so I'll tell you the truth. The imagery, the hidden meanings laced into your words, and the way you portray character and thought, is beautiful. And that's the simplest word that I can fit all the long, complicated words into.

Please continue to write, this has definitely entertained and touched me.
Sora chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
Hm. I can somewhat sense that you're having more trouble with this part of the story, even though you stated that it was orriginally going to be just this. Is it possibly only the way to actually write it? Because the plot is very well developed.

So far, I only have a tiny bit of critisism for you, and my reviews are filled with compliments. That's a good sign. I'm off to read that last chapter now.
Sora chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
To tell the truth, I did not understand what you were getting at halfway through the chapter, but now I believe I'm understanding a bit of the lesson you're trying to get through to the readers.

Of course, there are two more chapters left, so there is bound to be more conflict, and I'm sure you'll make it harder to understand. But you really do a nice job of giving us a message, and you clearly display the theme.

I can see that in most of your writing, actually. You write off of themes and prompts. In any case, I'll read on, because the last bit of this chapter was just lovely and managed to touch me.
Sora chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I found this story after finding your story Growing Up Genin by a virtual stumble. And I'm very glad that I did.

Although the writing is a little spotty - it's nice to compare this to Growing Up Genin because I can see how much you've improved in a few stories' time - the plot seems to be very interesting, unique, and well thought out. I'll definitely keep reading on, because even though the ending of the chapter seems to wrap you up and give you a satisfied feeling of 'finished', it also makes you want to read more.

Nice work.
steffiepoo chapter 4 . 2/5/2009

I remember reading this and thinking, "What the hell, there are so many grammar mistakes!"

But it twisted my heart in a way most literature can not, and that made up for it.

You have a style with writing that's very deep, very visual, and very pleasant.

I adore it. :)
steffiepoo chapter 3 . 2/5/2009

We read this too!

But we'll review.

Love it.

- Dot

This is awesome. :)

It's a little more immature than the NejiTen, and you make it too unrealistic in some places.

You also need to work on your detail, dear.

But otherwise, it's okay. :)
Similarly different chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
very nice. i like your style of writing
lypophrenia chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Aw, so sweet. love shikamaru and temari's relationship so cute...'specially when he calls her "sweetheart"- I enjoyed this part of Time Sky too! Actually, I loved it-and it's going in my faves for sure! :DD