Reviews for Octopus and I
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
:D I enjoyed finally seeing a FrancexEnglandxJapan interaction!

btw. That painting? i've seen that! On TV actually... I'd never heard of tentacle before and had to stare at it for a little bit... It wasn't as disturbing as the name 'tentacle' makes it sound xD

Win. you win with this :D
kaz320 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hahah, poor England suffering from the artistic duo :-) The way he worried over the possibility of his Eastern ally developing better relationship with his longtime rival than what he shares with him now was really, totally adorable. It's a shame he is now determined that he would never visit there with France. And the way France is portrayed in this story was really cute, too. Thank you so much for sharing!
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Have you seen 'the dream of the fisherman's son?' xD

haha, you really shouldn't.
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
who would've thought...
Dawning Twilight chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed this story. I just started watching Hetalia, and this was actually my first fic in this fandom. Just the perfect amount of crazy for the series! Congrats, I enjoyed it a lot!

Oh, I'm not sure if you care, but I thought I might point something out. When France says 'toute suite', it's actually 'tout de suite'. They just say it fast and kinda slur it so it sounds the other way.
nic98ole chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I've seen that picture on Wikipedia too and I must say that this is a good story. I liked the interactions between France and UK, hope you'll write another Hetalia story soon
Determined chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh gawd. :D Thanks to your urging to google it, I...can't...look...away...(is scarred) Anyhoo, great ficie!