Reviews for Till Death Do Us Together
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is one of the best Bleach one-shots ever! Words can not express how much I loved that.
a dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
so... I really didn't want to read it cuz I don't like sad tragic stories but very happy to find it has a hopeful happy ending! it was so sweet to find my favourite bleach pair to find meaning and love with each other to move on.
sparklingplum chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
hahaha! well done!
Insanity-Plus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Man, this was truly a beautiful story. I honestly wasn't sure about reading this when I read the summary, but I said, "What the hell?" and I'm so glad I clicked the link. This story truly touched my heart, it was perfect. You did an amazing job with perfect grammar, an interesting plotline, and emotionally-driven characters. This was an amazing one-shot, and I commend you for writing it!

Great job!

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was unexpectedly dark, but well done! Though it isn't my cup of tea, it was still a very well-written story and shows IchiRuki in a different light than I'm used to, but it was still 'them'. This line: 'maybe he just needed someone to save. maybe she just needed to know she was worth saving'- I applaud you for it! It was perfect, and you somehow managed to fit a really large part of the IchiRuki bond into two lines...It was beautiful!
Prizz chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Love it! This is the first time that Ive read something like this. This plot and all. And I like the way you write. I can see it happening like in a television.

Please continue writing IchiRuki fics! Thank you for sharing!
BowTies13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow!

This could make an awesome set of one-shots! ;D
chumelon chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
omg i loved this story! this was so amazing!-
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
oh!

i luved it!

so great!
Watchmaker163 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow.

When I first saw the description of this fic, I was turned off by it. I don't like to read fics that are overly angsty or end sadly, so when I started reading this I thought I would hate it. But now, I find that I like it. A lot.

While the complete turnaround of Ichigo's thinking did seem a little forced (kinda/kinda not, love makes you do funny things .), I love the ending. "Live for me" is such a powerful line, and the way you wrote it I thought he had actually blown himself up. But then...man, it was perfect! Flawless execution! *holds up a 10* I want to be able to write like that.
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Just about the best New Years resolution I've ever heard of. This was a really good story, very original. The only problem was when Rukia was explaining her story to Ichigo: the text was all bunched together and hard to read.

Aside from that it was a very nice piece.

-Lij

p.s. It's a smidge late, but happy new year.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow.

It's marvellous! You're a genius! :D

Ok, the happy end seemed a little forced, but the last line is wicked! :D
happyfacez chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow! That was really, really good... Never pictured Ichigo as a terrorist. That was interesting... I think the ending pulled the whole story together and made it very good... essentially what brought Ichigo and Rukia together was death... hehe... I also liked what you did with both Ichigo's and Rukia's history... very original! :)
JadeRent chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
My review's going to sound pretty funny, but I figure being honest is the best policy!

So first off, I really like your stories and I was looking forward to your new years one. But then I saw Ichigo as a terrorist and my face literally went ZOMG lol. So as I was reading, I wanted to dislike it because being a terrorist is SO out of character for Ichigo, but then I was kind of attracted to the morbid and dark theme. It was really dramatic and had the feel of those classic cult movies where things don't really make sense realistically, but you love it anyway. And I loved the end, with the super sweet dialogue contrasting with the overall darkness because by that time I was already completely involved and on the edge of my seat hoping for exactly what happened.

Lol, sorry for the long review, so I guess if I summed it up into a sentence it would be: "A dark, dramatic, and unique setup, that manages to deliver an engaging IchiRuki fic despite the initial shock of the overall theme." lol, I really enjoyed your fic!
MrsKurosaki x chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was AWESOME! Love the idea.

I never this kind of story before and this one being about IchiRuki was great!

It was really sad and I really loved the ending.

Good job!