Reviews for End of Time
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Aww.. :') This was kind of bittersweet.

Keep writing!
Quickslice chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
What a lovely observations on Byakuya's feeling. I rarely read Byakuya and Hisana pairing stories because I am more occupied on watching how IchiRuki progress in FF. But this one is so touching I can't help but type in a comment.

I sometimes think about of what Byakuya feels when he's alone. I wonder how he cope with the loneliness without Hisana, knowing the chance of seeing and being with her again is very slim, that must have hurt him tremendously.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
*sniffles* Aw. *clap clap clap*
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
"But Byakuya knows he really has no right to tell Rukia that she is not allowed to marry whom she wishes."

Thats true..;)

I dont really know what to say other than: that was beautiful and perfect! :)
ScarletInk314 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is a powerful piece of writing. Even more so when one is reading it at 12:28 in the wee hours of the morning, but even in my disorientated, sleep-deprived state, I can safely say that you do understand Byakuya and his relationship with Hisana and Rukia extensively; more so than most other authors I know, at any rate. :) Well done.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh Byakuya, you can cry on my shoulder!

Lovely. You managed to make Byakuya emotional but still Byakuyaish (although I had my doubts at one point). I think it's great that you pointed out that although Rukia is like Hisana, she is not a carbon copy nor is she a convenient replacement for Byakuya. You really showed how much Byakuya loved her, enough to keep his promise to her rather then just slit his wrists and finish with the whole living (does he count as living?) business.

Thankyou for your wonderful skills~ hugs (but no kisses) thayet
Byakuxhisa4eva chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw...that was so sweet and perfect and wonderful and epic and so full of awesome there are not enough adjectives in this world to describe the sheer extent of the brilliant-ness that is this fic. D

It's beautiful, because I can totally imagine this. Byakuya would never deny Hisana anything, even if it's only her memory that remains, and it's amazingly sweet how someone who's usually so stoic and unfeeling could be so...romantic 3

I absolutely adore how much Byakuya loves Hisana...-sighs- If only she didn't die TTTT

It's perfect 3 I realize at this point I'm pretty much repeating myself, but seriously, I really, really like this fic and I have no clue why I haven't seen it or reviewed it before...

Of course, the IchiRuki-ness at the end is awesomely epic too 3

Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I love Byakuya! I fangirl him! He's so damn hot! Scatter...senbon zakura...

Though I like RenjiRukia better. I also like IchigoTatsuki.

But Byakuya! I love him!
Maya-chan2007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw, ByakuyaxHisana is so KUWAI! This story was so sweet!
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
aw that was so good! and sad and deep and somehow poetic. Ive never read a hisana and byakuya fanfic before and i think you might have me hooked!

loved it as always, yes i spread a lot of love XD

I'm Bread chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw, that's so sweet!

something about it could still be better tho

but i just cant quite tell what it is