Reviews for A Partner Thing
LondonLi chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Great take on a proposal. I love this little series!
ladybard327 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I love your story- so sweet and true to character at the same time. Bravo! I noticed it wasn't marked as "complete" though, does that mean I can hope for more in the future?
saragillie chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I love the end. I bet that Brennan would start her kids early on a classical education. They'd probably be fluent in Latin by the age of 8.
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
that was good loved it
blaineanderson chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I've loved all of your one-shots, but I have to say... this one is my favourite.

In my opinion, I don't have any doubt that they will eventually start a family together— even though, we might not actually see it happen on the show.

I love how you touched on how they are so different from each other, and how that makes them unbeatable as a team, in terms of crime solving and in terms of taking care of their daughter.

Thanks for writing! I can't wait to read your next one-shot in this series :)
hazellwood chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
1...2...3... AW!
CCB chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I like this little tales, excellent work!
thetruetruth chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I've read all the chapters so far and I've loved them all. Can't wait for more updates!
ProFfeSseR chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Ah so sweet. Is this in the right order or? 'Cause that confused me a little. Maybe a little author's note with an explanation in the beginning of the chapter will help. Other than that, great stuff!
LeahElizabeth chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Definitely a great idea.
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
that was good
ScullyBones chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
This story is so damn cute...I could have pictured Booth proposing to her any other way it was absolutely perfect! Great job!
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
I love this story! You're doing great, please keep it up )
KT chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
These are just wonderful! Each chapter is different from the last but your style permiates all of them. You really nailed down the characters. I can't wait for more!
Zeddie7 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
This is great! Can't wait for more!

Zed