Reviews for What the Future Holds
Rufael chapter 8 . 8/1
Beautiful story. So...all that was just a foresight or smth? Cool. Well this deserves a sequel, seeing how you ended it :)). Thank you for the story
Rufael chapter 7 . 8/1
Oh good. Everything could be fixed. This is really a happy ending after all. Or will be. Still one chapter left :)
Rufael chapter 6 . 8/1
Wow that dude has some weird fetish for blonde girls with blue eyes, huh? I liked that they helped her out with the jackass, even if they still didn't forgive her. And she was pushed in traffic or what was this ending?
Rufael chapter 5 . 8/1
That didn't go so well... Somehow i hope she will go back 5years and redo everything as it should be
Rufael chapter 4 . 8/1
Figured he would react that way. She really has a lot of things to fix
Rufael chapter 3 . 8/1
Whaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuck? She was cheating on him? With her boss, of all people? Wow this is one messed up future for her
Rufael chapter 2 . 8/1
I'm really curious why they hate her now. Nice chapter.
Rufael chapter 1 . 8/1
Ok...this one looks interesting...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Is the toddler hers and darien
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
I hope that's hers and darien kid? Maybe he was conceived on that night lol
natashasurgirl chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
This one really tore at my heart. I am so glad she changed the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Tu historia me gusto
Amber Bellum chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
At first I though it was too similar to 13 going on 30, but then it started to get interesting! enough for leaving a review hehehehehehehe... I just wish why Serena had cheating on Darien with Seiya, I mean, it looked like he was forcing her, but since she was not a good person I do not know...
anyway! nice story!
Dream01 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Great now im curious to the little boy and how the future is now.
Noobility chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Wonderful. I also like o think that things are not set in stone and taht our choices can make a massive difference.

Oh, and I lke the final twist, is there a story related in praparation?

Thanks again for charing with us!