Reviews for What the Future Holds
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Tu historia me gusto
Amber Bellum chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
At first I though it was too similar to 13 going on 30, but then it started to get interesting! enough for leaving a review hehehehehehehe... I just wish why Serena had cheating on Darien with Seiya, I mean, it looked like he was forcing her, but since she was not a good person I do not know...
anyway! nice story!
Dream01 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Great now im curious to the little boy and how the future is now.
Noobility chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Wonderful. I also like o think that things are not set in stone and taht our choices can make a massive difference.

Oh, and I lke the final twist, is there a story related in praparation?

Thanks again for charing with us!
Noobility chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
O my god. I was so nervous during this chapter. My heart was pounding when Serena was standing at Seiya's door, and happened after got me all upset. I'm still shaking right now... Now I'm just wondering why? why would she do that to Darien in the first place? And the girls?

Well, I'd love to carry on but it's impossible without spoiling the story to others and I want to read the next chappy. See ya and thank you! .
Shinobi of life chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
oh, dear...
madorno81 chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
aw i like it its funny she wakes up to her future again and a son lol
rainbabie chapter 8 . 12/15/2009
I love the ending! How cute!
kamiam714 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Oh great, not again! I really liked this, it was cute. Thanks for writing this!
Ashleigh Ryan chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Hilarious! Loved the ending! Where do you come up with this stuff? .

~Andi
Knight of Balinor chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
LOL. The ending was great. Poor Usagi, you are really mean to her. Trapped in the past, trapped in the future. Whats next trapped in "It's A Small World." (please don't to that. no one deserves that.)

I can just see usagi sleeping peacefully. Then suddenly there is there are foot steps the the jaws theme, right before she wake up and "mommy!"

LOL.
flowerypetal chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
you would do that. i mean really. is there another story like this one? if so i need to read the sequal. this story really reminded me of the movie 13 going on to 30. ya know.
serenityangelrose chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
hi just wanted to say i really like your story and was wondering if there is gonna be a second part to this? just from the way it finish i think there should be. i hope there is. love the story
Neviegirl chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
How soon are you going to continue because i thought that Darien and Serena had a girl. Unless that is Serena an Seiya's Child, if it is you must keep going i need to know what is going on.
Nana Red chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
oh your evil. lol (JK) it's a great story. can't wait till your next one comes out...story that is