Reviews for The Third's Request
n i g h t s t a r d u s t chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ahhh this is amazing and I have a fever and I should really be resting but ahhh this. Just. This.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
They said it all. The other reviewers, that is. Took my words right from my mouth. (Or maybe my wordlessness is caused by my infernal laziness...)

But I loved this. Brilliant, and I loved the ending.

Favs list.
Raxacoricosupercalifragilicio chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That's just really ... cute. Matt is so nice and brilliant and the end is nice, it sort of hangs, if that makes sense.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is... awww .

It makes me so sad that every character I love is dead .
empty-eye-sockets chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
oh my god i love it... thats just to great.
niah niah chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i like how you wrote matt. i also thought the letter was funny, especially the last couple lines.
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yo.

That was adorable. Matt's nutty letter-writing is really just plain cute, and I loved how at the end he sort-of writes about how stupid he is and whatnot. It's just...sweet. Well done!

Ja ne!

UK.
Azureila chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
That's very sweet of you, Matt, caring for Mello's safety and well-being. L is enigmatic as usual, and I love how he takes Matt's words into consideration. Bet he's already got his own premonition too.

Simple but powerful, you deliver this piece beautifully.

Regards,

SheilaLuv
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OMGee, this was really good D

Simple but very well written!

My brain stopped working when i read this bit

("I just wanted to say that if you haven’t picked a successor yet, I want to ask you something.

Can you please not pick Mello?")

I had to read it a few times before i started laughing D

I never thought of it that way, but it would totally be like Matt to do that xD

This is now my reason as to why Mello didnt become the next L, not because Near's better or anything xD

Thanks!
Gratifications of a Liar chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
XD
magdilen chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Good job.
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
It's a Matt-centric fanfic yay! I love how he's so perceptive of things. Well, that's hwo you portrayed him I guess. Cookie for you!
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Bahh. For some reason this story made me sad! x.x

Very well written though! It was nice!
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow! Love Matt and his character and his letter and everything! It's so ironic that even if he throws the paper in the bin, it'll come back to L eventually. I should try that XD well, of course it wouldn't work seeing as I'm doing it intentionally and L has no idea where I live...hmm...

Aww, and he cares about Mello! XP Although what he said was perfectly perfectly true XD
twelveoclock chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
mello, whyd you have to go and die...