Reviews for Togetherish
Lol Sasuke telling Sakura to become fuck buddies at HER birthday like whaaat XD
Inlovewithships chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Fluuuuuuufffffffff w
sasusaku4ever chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I like it so far XD I hope it eventually becomes more than just sex though ;P
ElevatedJewel chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you!
Ssanderei chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Hahaha...yay! What an indirect proposal indeed! Hahaha...poor Naruto. He got traumatized perhaps...if I were in his shoes I'll freak out...kyaaa! Imagining Sasuke and Sakura shagging each other like wild bunnies will make me insane! /nosebleed/

It's heartwarming whenever I read fics like this. FUBU (fuck buddies) turning to lovers...awww...the happiness that they felt is overwhelming my heart. TT_TT

Thanks for writing this fic. :) SasuSaku FTW!
moonfairy014 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
THIS IS SO FUCKIN' AWESOME! though i did resented Kakashi with his deal and all... but it's so hot and amazing!
itachi13080 chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! ;D
I fell in love with this story! O_O All the passion, tension...not to mention all the FEELS too! :D
You are AWESOME! For writing something like this BEAUTIFUL and MARVELOUS work of art! ;)
another.creative.lover chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
OMIGOD, that scene where Naruto walks in on Sasuke and Sakura reminds me of that other story in your We Did It anthology from Naruto's POV.
another.creative.lover chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Yayyy, the wretched plan is done!
another.creative.lover chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
HAHAHAHA FREAKING SAI
SASUKE BASICALLY IS HER BIATCH THOUGH, TOO TRU
another.creative.lover chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Totally agree with Sasuke. Just because they care, doesn't meant that they should interfere with their relationship. They be adult yo
another.creative.lover chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Augh, why no touchie Q AQ. That would kill me.
another.creative.lover chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Q wQ yay, Kakashi has seen the liiight!
Parfecto!
another.creative.lover chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I was just about as angry with Kakashi sensei as Sakura was. Jeez, what a girl does in her intimate life is what she does! Her decisions, man! The world won't end.

Sigh.
another.creative.lover chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Haha oh goddd, Naruto knows. That shop keeper man...

And that cute kissing in the alley way. Q wQ