Reviews for Every Time
sylvaria chapter 1 . 7/19
Just a random hunt for a fanfiction drops me into this delightful dollop of deceptively quick slow burn... This is amazing. Thank you.
Miam1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I loved this story tbh, and it would be even more lovely to read some sort of continuation :3
Llavender chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
what a lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is a well-written story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. There was a lot of insight.
VesuvianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I am not usually a big fan of one shots but this story was simply enchanting.

I don't feel like enough stories explore the generals points of view it is a nice change.
Vchanny chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Cute!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
nice
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was written perfectly! So cute and beautiful :)
StrictlyDramione chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this story is BEAUTIFUL! you have no idea how much i love it! you're language is amazing and i was crying by the end1 great job! 3
Denial chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw! I re-found fanfiction and you were the first author I ran back to. I love your writing so much. Your story made me grin stupidly at my computer and get weird looks from my roommates.
Iryl chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hurray! I cried and then I grinned. Woo!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cute, and not too mushy. Good job.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That ending is funny, i loved it! Especially when she was like 'it's about time' that is so Mina...
qwerty chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
It's rare to see a fic written from the perspective of Malachite, let alone one that is written well! I love the way that Mal's love for Mina gradually developed over time, from his fleeting glimpses of her on the plane and arcade to the photo shoot where he finally got to know her. It's great to be able to read his thoughts and observations about Mina, he doesn't express much verbally but he's probably the only one who can see through the masks that Mina holds up for the people around her. Love that lasts through lifetimes is hard to depict but I think you've got it down pat in this story.

Thanks for the great read.
Liari chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
*pleased* That was lovely, truly. You show the different facets of personality wonderfully, and the relationship between them was fascinating. Fantastic job! And don't worry about the time between; trust me, I know what it's like when life gets in the way of what you wish to do.