Reviews for Not So Perfect
Tigeresscrazy chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
Love the story nice to see Gwen not so perfect lol I look forward to reading the rest of the story
Ladybug chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS SUCH A CLIFFY! I have to see the wedding. I love Verdona's line about Kevin is Romeo to your Juliet. That's so sweet. And yeah you were accurate on this chapter, I've heard that pregnant women have alot of raging hormone moments along with their weird cravings. So it's no surprise that Gwen would want Kevin now. LOL! Anyway great story please finish or I will die.
Kissme123 chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
more?
Aruka Ten chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
this story is absolutely amazing! i started reading it a couple of years ago. i want to see the end! i haven't found a single story on here that can top this. the only bummer? This hasn't been updated in almost a year! when are you coming back?
CosmicLOVE1996 chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
write write write
aenyrhika chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
OH NOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MYEYES! GO GWEVIN! Haha...totally.

But I'm not a total Gwevin fan anymore. Going over to the AF section.

Haha...I think I might read the story again to make sense in what's happening. Can't remember...
kittysrule484 chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
lol i laughed sooo hard when kev's mom scolded him
only Black lover chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
It was a lovely chapter, Im so glad yopu are continuing this story...Hope to read more soon as posible.
tridecalogisms chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
awww, they're getting married, so cute! loved this chapter, looking forward to more!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! :D
brandirandom21 chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
Awww :D I've been waiting for this for a long time :) I remember reading this before I even signed up for this! It's been a long time, hasn't it...?

Well, anyway, I just love Gwen's attitude in this 3 I mean, Kevin IS hard to resist and everything, but damn Gwen xD You have it really rough dontcha? :P And Gwen said yes? :DDDDD

I am soooo happy right now. Made my day :D
Crushed Hale.x chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
I loved it! The end was so sweet! Awh! please, please keep writing! x xx
Crushed Hale.x chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
I know she was saying no, but please, please say yes!
TheMOFOprincess chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
i have to be honest, chapter 5 was a dissapointment. i mean, the whole story doesnt really show much pain even though its a painful situation, and i would think that them meeting again would be taken more serious. isn't this supposed to be sad? it is practically emotionless in my eyes.
Crushed Hale.x chapter 5 . 8/21/2010