Reviews for Running Away To You
Quills to Parchment chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
this is so great

updateupdateupdateupdate

ps i feel so stoopid asking this but wat the heck does AU mean!
dancer288 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
really cute beginning...can't wait to see where this goes
2honest4myowngood chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this was cute. i like how you're not overly forcing jim and pam together as well as keeping a bit of humor in the fic. update soon please and good chapter.
rossandrachlobesters chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
AHH!

that was a great chapter! cant wait for the next one!

what will jim do when pam FINALLY tells him about how roy used to abuse their kids and possibly pam! cant wait!

UPDATE!
Moony44 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Aw, this is cute so far! Update soon, it has a lot of potential!
bingbangboom714 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Cute!

Great job!

Update soon!

Loved it!

Glad you updated!
2honest4myowngood chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
this is a good fic. i like how you write the characters and so far you seem to stay faithful to them. update soon por favor.
bingbangboom714 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I loved it!

I thought I reviewed chapter one but I didn't.

I also forgot to put it on my alerts list.

I did just put it on my alerts list though.

Great job!

Update soon!

I really like the concept!

violet xx chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
hey, great chapter!

i can't wait to read more.

by the way, i don't know if it's only my computer, but the whole thing is underlined... lol but still, maybe it really is only me, but if it isn't, i'd fix that.
rossandrachlobesters chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
wow, i loved that! it sweet, and i like how you play out pams children. cant wait to read more! UPDATE!

~kayla
enaena chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This was a great chapter! Good job! :)
Lanmwolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Please continue this! Interesting twist with Pam coming to work at Dunder Mifflin later in life when she has kids. And I loved Jim's line about not quiting before she started (and Pam's realizing why he had said that). And that line from Michael about being able to detect hotness was so...Michael. I can't wait to see more, please update ASAP!
Jm-b chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Really like this fic. I love AU ones and I'm curious to see how this goes. And of course, how awesome Jim is with the kids :)
enaena chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really like this story! One thing, though. "Your" is possessive, "You're" is "You are". Other than that, you did an awesome job! Please continue :)