Reviews for Days of Mourning
Miki chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
How sad! *cries* Gen Why did you have to die! Sweet story.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hi!

Oh my gosh! This is so sad! :'(

I just finished watching the episode where gen dies a moment ago! I was crying, so reading this made me cry more!

It was so sad!

and Yoshi crying just got me more upset. :(

thanks for making this in honor of gen dying and his and yoshi's friendship!

Anitoon3
Beta Type Jakuri chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*sniffles*

That was short, but it was very well done. I only started watching Kekkaishi because I tend to watch anime on Saturdays with a friend of mine and I watched Kekkaishi cause there hadn't been any new, good anime on in a while, and well Gen wound up becoming one of my favorite characters really fast when he was introduced.

I only found out about his death last week, and I decided to try to find some fanfics tonight and wandered upon this story. I have to say it was great, it was very sad indeed, but I think you kept Yoshimori totally in character. He was angsty and serious, but if you lost a friend like Gen in such a manner, I think anyone would be so drastically affected by a death. He was serious but you kept him in character, and him bringing cake to Gen's grave like that is undoubtedly something he'd do.

The story was short, to the point but emotional. It made a tear or two slip out of my eyes and that's something that normally happens to me when I'm reading fanfiction. Really, great work.
lunniepup chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Please help me save the endangered paring there's not enough gen/yosie parring so plz write more stories
Dagomon chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I cannot beleive that only one story was really asbout Gen's death. I lost all respect I had fgor Masamori after talking wiht Gen's sister at his funeral. And Gen's father I also hate hiem. IHATE ALL OF THEM. SAVE HIS SISTER. I want o scream Geeen Come back but he won't will he. (Darn Yellow Tabane. He creates one fo the coolest. magna ever he creates the most badass characters and then he kills the coolest fo them how could he?)
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
aw...so sad...
garrulous-seeker chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
depressing stories are good stories... well for me i guess... those stories were the stories that could touch my heart with so much feeling that i could feel something going on inside me ... i don't know but i want to cry... T_T and so to think that this story brings back memories...

but i really like this fic of yours...

_
strawberrypockygrapefanta chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
"next time there will be fluff"

that sounds like a promise. haha!

but i'm happy with this oneshot.

still watching kekkaishi but i got to the part where gen died.

so yeah, you did make a pretty good picture of how depressing it would be if a friend died.

wah! gen died!

*pardon the randomness*
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh...Do write more! :D

Don't worry! You make a perfect job writing Yoshi! This is a really very sweet story! Thanks for the awesomeness! I'll start a story of Kekkaishi some other time too after i watched the whole thing! The anime is just so amazing and i did cry when i saw Gen died! ;_;

Thanks again!
kuro-30fyre chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
omg that was so deep and serious yet still something that yoshimori seems like he'd do.

hoping for more to come!

_