Reviews for Put On A Happy Face
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Just yes. My favorite pair are happy again. :)
showtunediva chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This is so cute! :)

Put on A Happy Face is my fave song from Bye Bye Biridie and one of my personal theme songs.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
auhw that was so cute :)!
Jackpot10222 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I very much enjoyed that! Very discriptive! But I was a little... well dissapointed. ( don't take it personally, I understand, I love the Al/Rosie pairing a lot too, ) Recently, I was in Bye Bye Birdie, and in all productions ( ecxept for the movie ) , the song " Put on a Happy Face " was performed with Albert, and a girl who was sad that Conrad Birdie was leaving for the army, and she'd be too old for him when he gets out. ( The poor girl was supposed to be about 12 ) So, Albert cheered her up, by singing, and daancing with her. I played " Sad Girl". When I saw this fanfic, I was so exited to see that there would finally be a fanfiction about... well me. But when I read it, I agreed that it was VERY, VERY good, I was just... being my charecter when I read it. Don't take it personally!

Jackpot102, signing off!
GabyGal chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was AMAZING!

I'm a huge fan of this pairing, and I'm working on a fanfic novel with a sequel and prequel built in, so when I found this story, I was intrigued. Usually I don't like songfics, but this was so sweet! You've captured their personalities perfectly, and I'm always a sucker for a little romantic ending for these two. Immediately favorited, keep it up!