Reviews for What Can't Be Taken Away
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
ahw! they never stopped believing her! that was soo cute :)

-BGuate224
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i went and read ash per your referral, and i have to admit, it does pretty much rock

who did star kill? you know she had a comic issue about this on her (not the animated one)

at least star has the option of flying away

red x? what did he do? hit on her? i cant believe the titans wouldnt believe her, especially robin

slade got into jail? well that is a first, he should stay away. he used star as the heart of the team? urgh that evil slade person

RED X! but i thought slade killed him? and why in the world is he stuttering?

*raises hands* hallelujah she goes home!

aww robin and the team did it to save her, although robins entrance and word choice could have gone a little smoother,lol

keep it up
RavenSis chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
CUTE! At first I was all depressed but then I was all D cause I so didn't see that coming! Loved it completly. Congrats )
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. I LOVE it! Hahah...grat plot..very unique...I haven't read 'Ash' yet..heh..The whole story was great. This is definitely going in my faves. Bad Slade...bad bad Slade! Hahah..Robin/RedX sounded really funny in on that "Eat this, citizens of Jump City!" part..love it! Write more!

May GOD bless you!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Poor real RedX...but otherwise nice story.:D Especially on Star's views on trust and hope, and Slade appearing there.
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Really good. D Great job!
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aww, poor Starfire. The Titans really should have believed her from the start, and if I were her I'd find it hard to forgive them even after they saved her from trial!

I think it was clever what you did though, having Robin dress up as Red X. Nice job :)
Alien Emerald chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Ooh, this is very nicely done. Very good plot... I didn't expect the ending to be like that at all.

The only thing...Starfire's personality at the beginning irks me a bit. It's like her ignorance of the human language is a little strong, because if she was really that upset she wouldn't be talking like that, I think.

Very good story!

-Alien

P.S. OMG, you just gave me an idea! Gah! *grabs pen and paper*... Wait... we have computers now...
ThePassionOfTheRose chapter 1 . 12/27/2008