Reviews for The Four Horsemen of Tokyo3
Jimbob86 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I hate being late to the party. But really liking this. I like most of the Eva heros stories so not sure how I missed this, but I think villains as the main characters is a nice twist.

Know this hasn't been updated in awhile so I hope you haven't abandoned this story.
OrionPax09 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Sorry to take so long in reading this. And I must say, there was quite a bit of very interesting material to be seen here.

The bit you wrote regarding the situation with Asuka and Mana was very clever, and parallels some of my own plans for her. Would you mind if I borrowed some of the materials you wrote up for my own stories?
OrionPax09 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Interesting. As both Mike313 and Fifth Horseman said, this does have its share of bugs, but there is potential here, as well. I wonder what will happen when Yui and Naoko's three components will do when they find out Sinister is town?

So, Misato has company, huh? Why do I get the feeling things are going to get ugly, and in a very green way?
animefan29 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
They best be careful. She-Hulk is not one you want to take lightly. If they don't take her down fast, before she can really power up, other wise their screwed no matter how tough you made them.
Mike313 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Well, your obvious enthusiasim for this story and the SOE-verse is a good thing, as is your willingness to listen to reviewers.

However, I have to say that there are a lot of problems with this fic so far. The pacing still seems way too fast, and there are a few things that just don't follow. You say Fuyutski accepted the deal so that he'd be able to keep an eye on Gendo and check him as much as possible, but then Soul Taker pretty much just sits around, trying to read his book, while Gendo goes out and does as he pleases.

Then there's the matter of including Yui as the Phoenix. While the irony of Gendo being unable to approach her lest he die is nice, the problem is that if she'd returned during the battle against the 13th Angel, Gendo would have known of it long before now. It seems like you're trying to get all the SOE fics into one timeline in a way that isn't quite working.

Also, Spirit's really not one of the most powerful superwomen. She potentially could be, thanks to her ability to absorb Angelic DNA, but as she was in my fic, she wasn't really top tier among the superwomen. After Misato, Maya is probably the most powerful.

Sorry if this comes off as rather brutal. I'm just calling this one as I see it. I still think this fic has potential.
Fifth Horseman chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Not bad, an interesting read so far.

In places the wording or the explaination gets a little jumbled, sort of the typed equivalent of talking too fast. You may want to proof read it a little more carefully.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
What about Shinji, will Gendo have plans for him at all or will he just be used as bait to lure in the Superwomen of Eva or what?
Ryousanki chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Four Horseman? I think Mean-Team fits better, reagaring their personallity's. Anyway, nice Chapter, keep it up!

Ryousanki
emperor-soul chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
good job so far
animefan29 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Well I like the general idea.

However I don't particularly care for the way you wrote Gendo's personality. It didn't really feel like the smug Commander who knows more then he tells people and is good at manipulating others. He seemed more like one of those cocky street fighters who just got a new weapon. Or something along those lines.

Also I am rather curious as to what Apocalypse offered Fuyutsuki that he would agree to.
Mike313 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You know, while a few people expressed hopes that I'd write another story starting where Spirit left off, but I never had any plans or ideas for one, so I'm glad someone else is doing it.

The pacing seems almost frantic, and it's odd that Fuyutski accepted the powers, since he was pretty chill with the way the chips fell at the end of Spirit. You might want to give some reason why he took the deal. This story's got a lot of potential, though. I'm definitely looking forward to where it goes.
Ryousanki chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I gues there wasn't a better Name for Gendo than Mr Sinister. Ever. I'am somewhat surprised that Khozo goes all Villian, but hey - it's you Fic. You still need some fine-tuning but all in all...Ryousanki approves!

Keep it up!

Ryousanki
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh, I can't wait to see who the 4 Horsemen are going to be, is Shinji going to be turned into one against his will or will he be used as bait to bring the Superwomen of Eva out into the open to fight the 4 Horsemen when they are done being created or does Apocalypse have his own plans for Shinji?
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
crap! now gendo has mister sinisters powers! Run!